Groups
    EXPIRED

Budget Gaming Laptop

Please comment below some deals for a budget gaming laptop.

I am looking to play games like GTA V and rocket league along with other steam games with friends.

I would prefer a nVidia gpu as I don't know much about the amd cards

My max budget is £600. Thanks in advance

8 Comments

Gonna struggle at that price point, be better off going for a desktop, something like hotukdeals.com/dea…510

As above, £600 will get you a whole lot of desktop. Laptop wise it's going to be out of date very quickly and struggle with some games

ebuyer.com/748…409

very.co.uk/ace…prd - £100 off the price with a very account

I would definitely go with a desktop as you'll be better off and enjoy a much better gaming experience. You don't even need that much space these days for a desktop.

Laptop for games - BIG NO!
    Look for desktop only; build it or buy from shop. You can upgrade it later and will enjoy it for longer. Laptop for games will be short lived...

£150 Chromebook and spend the rest on a desktop PC, £450 should net you a gaming PC that can handle most titles on high settings at 1080p

Original Poster

jez794

Gonna struggle at that price point, be better off going for a desktop, … Gonna struggle at that price point, be better off going for a desktop, something like http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/awd-z1-intel-i5-6400-3-3ghz-gtx-1060-6gb-ddr5-vr-gaming-pc-569-99-2502510

I understand that buying a PC is much better for the money and the performance but I really can't get a PC as I will be travelling a lot

I have a laptop that I am looking to sell. I didn't want to post though but would consider it. According to some research it can handle GTA V min requirements but doesn't fully meet the recommended.

I will post the specs and pics later tonight. I was looking for £500 before shipping is added.

ashar1704

I understand that buying a PC is much better for the money and the … I understand that buying a PC is much better for the money and the performance but I really can't get a PC as I will be travelling a lot

In that case I would wait a bit and save up to maybe £800 that seems to the about what you need to get something decent in the laptop world. Anything less that a 960m is going to be disappointing performance on games like GTA

Check out the dell outlet. If you're lucky, you can get i7 gaming laptops for around the £600 mark if you use the cashback sites or are can get a student discount.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Audi A4 2 Batteries and memory card issue35
    2. Are smart parking limited legitimate44
    3. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)511
    4. Virgin Media - what is a good price?614

See more discussions