Groups
    EXPIRED

Budget Guitar Tuner Recommendations?

My analogue guitar tuner no longer works and was wondering if anyone can recommend a cheap digital tuner or are they pretty much all the same?

6 Comments

I have a Korg GA-30, bought for a tenner in my local music shop had it for 4 years and still working perfectly

Original Poster

choc1969;6920912

I have a Korg GA-30, bought for a tenner in my local music shop had it … I have a Korg GA-30, bought for a tenner in my local music shop had it for 4 years and still working perfectly

Just checked out some reviews for it on Amazon and alot of people seem to like 'em so now just to find the cheapest place to buy one!

Original Poster

I've just read that Korg have released a updated GA-1 version with 3 year warranty . Worth getting or pretty much the same?

get yourself an iphone and guitartoolkit, cheap if uve already got the iphone lol:thumbsup:

Original Poster

tragictramp;6921170

get yourself an iphone and guitartoolkit, cheap if uve already got the … get yourself an iphone and guitartoolkit, cheap if uve already got the iphone lol:thumbsup:

lol yeah if I had an Iphone that is which I don't.

Thanks anyway though!

burstlikeabubble;6921037

I've just read that Korg have released a updated GA-1 version with 3 year … I've just read that Korg have released a updated GA-1 version with 3 year warranty . Worth getting or pretty much the same?

I have no probs with mine but can't fault the Korg (only my playing lol) so go for the newest version :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction1227
      2. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325
      3. Easyjet - book now or wait?813
      4. Kitchen tap replacement33

See more discussions