Groups

Budget in-ear headphones with inline remote with volume buttons

I've bought 2 pairs of Xiaomi Piston 3 Reddot's and they've both failed within about 5 weeks of light use. Everything was fine then one day the left headphone went REALLY quiet. The right was fine and I tried them on various other pieces of audio equipment including my pc and there was no change. I decided to try a second pair and was gutted when after about 5 weeks these developed the exact same fault!

With the setup on my phone they were ideal as I could change the volume, skip forward and back and play/pause my music without having to get my phone out - especially handy when cycling.

I'm not prepared to shell out again, but I can't see anything else for that kind of price (£10-15) that has in inline remote with anything other than just the one button. Any suggestions?

3 Comments

earphones supplied with samsung phones seem to meet your requirements. maybe someone who doesnt need them will sell them cheap?

Original Poster

adamspencer95

earphones supplied with samsung phones seem to meet your requirements. … earphones supplied with samsung phones seem to meet your requirements. maybe someone who doesnt need them will sell them cheap?

Cheers, I'll have a look. I bought my Note 3 second hand and it didn't come with any so I never thought to check!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64534
      4. Tv choice magazine Issue 391414

See more discussions