Groups

Budget phone for under £100

Hi, looking for a phone for under £100 to give to a family member.

Not to fussed about the specs at all.

So far, I have these two;

laptopsdirect.co.uk/mot…asp

fonegiant.com/mot…tml

Are they any good?

I have never ordered from these two online stores, so please do let me know if there will be any problems.

Open to any suggestions anyone may have. I will need the phone before the 5th of October.

Thanks for any help in advance.

19 Comments

When looking for family, I considered this, and thought the reviews were very decent.

amazon.co.uk/Blu…ark

I've not used the sites listed so not sure on them personally. Hopefully someone will come along soon who knows.

Original Poster

Treboeth

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/o2-moto-g4-play-o2-shop-topup-purchase-required-collect-store-2516333

Hi, can I buy it outright from o2? As i am sending it to Bangladesh as someone has asked for a new phone.

Original Poster

DreamerV

When looking for family, I considered this, and thought the reviews were … When looking for family, I considered this, and thought the reviews were very decent.https://www.amazon.co.uk/Blu-Life-Mark-SIM-Free-Smartphone/dp/B01CG0U6TG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1474967982&sr=8-1&keywords=blu+life+markI've not used the sites listed so not sure on them personally. Hopefully someone will come along soon who knows.

Thanks for the link, i have never heard of this brand before. I am sending the phone to Bangladesh as someone has asked for a new phone.

Aneesa321

Hi, can I buy it outright from o2? As i am sending it to Bangladesh as … Hi, can I buy it outright from o2? As i am sending it to Bangladesh as someone has asked for a new phone.

Yes it is yours outright it`s a payasyougo deal so no contract

Original Poster

Treboeth

Yes it is yours outright it`s a payasyougo deal so no contract

Great thats perfect, i will check the link out.

The phone will be locked to the o2 network which is a problem.
    Thanks

Edited by: "Aneesa321" 27th Sep 2016

Original Poster

Sandy1012

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/official-special-global-version-xiaomi-redmi-3s-octa-core-4100mah-5-0-2gb-16gb-band-2508645Good reviews and great spec

Seems good, but wont be delivered in time, I need it before the 5th of October

ebay.co.uk/itm…371?var=&hash=item3d25318cdb:m:mXFiw2QSDoqOErUVlzsbKaA

Uk stock here, more expensive but still an option

Doogee X6 Pro. Around £60 on Amazon. Unlocked so you would need to buy a separate sim.

Or two of these,then they would have spares.
    amazon.co.uk/DOO…+X5

Whatever you buy ensure that it is sim-free or unlocked !!

Moto g4 amazing

Get a thl t6c from amazon

Original Poster

ow1ie

Whatever you buy ensure that it is sim-free or unlocked !!

That's what I'm looking for. I think I'm going to go for the fonegiant one.
    Cheapest and will be here in good time.

Guess now I need to research to see if this is a good online store or not
    Edited by: "Aneesa321" 27th Sep 2016

Aneesa321

That's what I'm looking for. I think I'm going to go for the fonegiant … That's what I'm looking for. I think I'm going to go for the fonegiant one. Cheapest and will be here in good time. Guess now I need to research to see if this is a good online store or not

​rather you get a g3 or something from amazon the first g is outdated now.

Original Poster

AceA

​rather you get a g3 or something from amazon the first g is outdated now.

Are you talking about the moto g3? I'll have a look on Amazon. Thanks

[/quote]
    Thanks for the link, i have never heard of this brand before. I am sending the phone to Bangladesh as someone has asked for a new phone.[/quote]

Have you checked that the phone will work in Bangladesh? Sometthing to think about.

Original Poster

mrty

Thanks for the link, i have never heard of this brand before. I am sending the phone to Bangladesh as someone has asked for a new phone.[/quote]

Have you checked that the phone will work in Bangladesh? Sometthing to think about.
    [/quote]

As long as it is unlocked, it will work. We've done this many times in the past.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which Zelda Game?79
      2. random company selling fifa 18 for £29.9533
      3. Cinema 24122
      4. Recommend accurate weighing scales22

See more discussions