Budget printer under £60

Posted 20th Oct
Hi guys hope you’re all having a good weekend

Just wondering if anybody knows a good deal for about a printer under £60, the bigger the discount the better, looking for a good value printer for the new apartment I just moved into.

Wireless connectivity with an app for all flatmates to be able to do printing will be fantastic. Mostly used just for basic document printing no photos

Any help would appreciated
Community Updates
Ask
26 Comments
Hp all in one and sign up for instant ink. Cheapest option..Cost me £24 per year...
Edited by: "wayners" 20th Oct
Go for the 6234 in Currys PC World with 7 months free ink (a couple extra months with referral and voucher). Buy it before end of October to get £30 cashback from HP.
jaguark20/10/2019 13:14

Go for the 6234 in Currys PC World with 7 months free ink (a couple extra …Go for the 6234 in Currys PC World with 7 months free ink (a couple extra months with referral and voucher). Buy it before end of October to get £30 cashback from HP.

Wooo crazy good deal
I never been part of the instant Inc program, no idea how that works
BigStart20/10/2019 13:15

Wooo crazy good deal

I presume they only sent you that link monthly when it’s required as you got out of ink I can’t imagine they just sent into randomly every month,

Is there any specific conditions for the £30 cashback?

If there is no harsh conditions I will go for that, no idea if I would stay within the program as we do little printing maybe 5 to 10 pages of the most the week or less
wayners20/10/2019 13:04

Hp all in one and sign up for instant ink. Cheapest option..Cost me £24 …Hp all in one and sign up for instant ink. Cheapest option..Cost me £24 per year...

24 per year covers all your ink costs ?
Yeah, instant ink needs a printer with access to an internet connection so it can notify HP when it's running low, which is unlikely to be a problem if you want a wi-fi one anyway.

Do you have an idea of how many documents you're likely to be printing per month?
EndlessWaves20/10/2019 13:29

Yeah, instant ink needs a printer with access to an internet connection so …Yeah, instant ink needs a printer with access to an internet connection so it can notify HP when it's running low, which is unlikely to be a problem if you want a wi-fi one anyway.Do you have an idea of how many documents you're likely to be printing per month?

Average of 10a4 sheets a week so very light. I like the 30 cash back offer from curry’s by hp but that printer is a photo printer all in one not sure if that’s too much spec for us as I wasn’t planning to print phots but if have the access I guess would print 1-2 photos a month
Does it need to be colour? Mono laser printers are best for documents, as the toners don't dry out and other benefits.
rev620/10/2019 13:56

Does it need to be colour? Mono laser printers are best for documents, as …Does it need to be colour? Mono laser printers are best for documents, as the toners don't dry out and other benefits.

Woo your ambushing me with the tech lingo now.
Doesn’t have to be colour no but I guess all in one printer with a scanner is best option for an apartment of processionals
BigStart20/10/2019 13:19

24 per year covers all your ink costs ?

For us yes. That's 50 pages a month plus rollover pages.(69 pages this month for us) ..we do go over sometimes so pay £1 for 10 more pages. Who cares, it's so cheap...Think next plan up is 100 pages for £3.49 a month.
You can change plan at any time or stop as not a fixed contract . No brainer as they say...You will get free period so set to biggest plan then drop to the one that fits your needs before free period ends.
HP Ink - monthly payment plans.
38707376-iQ2XJ.jpgInk is not sent out monthly, it’s sent out as and when, well in advance of you needing to replace it. I know others might say it’s expensive per sheet printed, but taking into consideration the ease of use and monthly amount, I’m with @wayners on this one.
As the cost is a package, it doesn’t matter if you use all the colours or just black, they supply a complete set of inks each time.
They send big ink cartridge. 2 years and still going. Never changed. Have a new colour turn up 5 months ago. Not fitted yet as still printing
Guys you are all amazing
All the info is so useful
So happy I downloaded this app & joined the community never thought it would this helpful

I would like to contribute to !

How do you guys see my question then reply ?
Do you get notifications on specific subjects like printers or do you go to ask section & read through questions ?
Seems like Hp is no brainer
jaguark20/10/2019 13:14

Go for the 6234 in Currys PC World with 7 months free ink (a couple extra …Go for the 6234 in Currys PC World with 7 months free ink (a couple extra months with referral and voucher). Buy it before end of October to get £30 cashback from HP.

STill not sure how the 30 cash back works

With the 7 months free printing such a good deal
BigStart20/10/2019 15:58

STill not sure how the 30 cash back worksWith the 7 months free printing …STill not sure how the 30 cash back worksWith the 7 months free printing such a good deal

You just have to save the receipt of purchase which you most likely will anyway. You have to sign up for the instant ink offer (which is the 7 months free ink). After a certain amount of days you will need to submit HP a screenshot of the instant ink trial email they send you and also a photo of the receipt, they will ask for your email address and bank details and will then send you an email after a few days telling you when they will transfer the money to your account.

I am still on my free trial from previous offer end of last year. I went for the 300pages trial as it's free anyway so I would rather have a high number in case I need to redo any printing. Once my trial is done, I will move to the cheapest package.
jaguark20/10/2019 16:12

You just have to save the receipt of purchase which you most likely will …You just have to save the receipt of purchase which you most likely will anyway. You have to sign up for the instant ink offer (which is the 7 months free ink). After a certain amount of days you will need to submit HP a screenshot of the instant ink trial email they send you and also a photo of the receipt, they will ask for your email address and bank details and will then send you an email after a few days telling you when they will transfer the money to your account.I am still on my free trial from previous offer end of last year. I went for the 300pages trial as it's free anyway so I would rather have a high number in case I need to redo any printing. Once my trial is done, I will move to the cheapest package.

WooWoohoo so easy love it love u X
I recently bought this https//ww…314

Just received my £30 cashback, got three months free trial of the instant ink and there was a voucher in the box for £32 credit with HP instant ink. I've signed up to the £1.99 a month scheme but the credit they have given me means I won't be buying ink for at least 16 months!
BigStart20/10/2019 15:57

So happy I downloaded this app & joined the community never thought it …So happy I downloaded this app & joined the community never thought it would this helpful I would like to contribute to !How do you guys see my question then reply ?Do you get notifications on specific subjects like printers or do you go to ask section & read through questions ?

I think most on here head toward the miscellaneous section and just read through the different threads and then comment accordingly.
If someone then wants to ‘follow’ the thread and get notifications that the thread has been added to, they select the subscribe button at the top of the opening header paragraph.
if you’d like to become a contributing member of HUKD, then try and post some deals, try to answer a few questions or just join in the banter on some of the more lighthearted threads.
You’ll soon pick it all up and hopefully make a few friends on the way.
Anyone on the FREE package with HP

Can you carry forward the 15 pages ?
More than enough for me if they carry ?

I presume you as you go if you use more than 15 pages ?
I finally got a day off to go pick this up.
Argos is a 5 min walk & curry’s 15 mins

Still trying to figure out which one has the best deal for under 60-70 pounds
38865706-TknuQ.jpg

I ended up going a bit over budget in terms of what I paid up front but after the cashback & vouchers it's still under 50 pounds

I went for this Hp printer not the brother laser with 100 cash back.
130£ minus
15£ voucher + 30 cashback + 40 pounds of nectar points
Makes the printer a good buy at under 50
Pounds.

Just made more sense for home use,
Got the scanner & A3 printing which I wouldn't get with the brother laser.

Considering I wouldn't print more than 40 pages a month at home guess the laser was over killl ?!

What do you guys think ?

Regarding the Hp cashback do I need to submit today as promo ends of do i have a widnow to submit ?

Cheers

Rob
What do you guys think of the HP office jet pro 7720. It seems to be a good machine based on the research I did
Regarding the cashback do I have to submit today ?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants