Budget Projectors

Posted 6th Jul
anyone recommend a good projector? just to watch a movie in the garden in the night and a bit of football.
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
I bought a budget £40 projector of Amazon for the kids. In their room it's fine. Outside I've never tried. Problem is during the winter it's too cold and in the summer it's too light.

Love the idea of a movie night in the garden but haven't found a solution yet and dont want to by a full blown expensive projector as I have several 4k TV's and this projector is just for the odd night in the garden.
I think you are right, however we have passed midsummer now and the nights are starting to draw in ever so slightly so maybe next month I will be able to watch a movie at 9PM
Edited by: "JBAUERBEATSJBOND" 6th Jul
I bought this one and have used it in the garden. Needs low light for viewing but a decent picture for the price: amazon.co.uk/gp/…c=1
bobdylan06/07/2020 22:24

I bought this one and have used it in the garden. Needs low light for …I bought this one and have used it in the garden. Needs low light for viewing but a decent picture for the price: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07796YKR4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

That's the exact one I was looking at
Post a comment
@
    Text