Budget replacement for P20 Pro

Posted 21st Dec 2019
Any recommendations on a phone I could buy to replace a p20 pro? I've broken the screen and a replacement is over £200 which to me seems uneconomical

Is there anything as good for less that the price of a screen replacement? I'm stuck in a contract paying£25 a month so need to factor that in
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
I feel like I know the answer to this question but do you have phone insurance?
g8spur21/12/2019 09:33

I feel like I know the answer to this question but do you have phone …I feel like I know the answer to this question but do you have phone insurance?

You do know the answer to this. Wouldn't be posting here for advice if that was the case. I'm not that fussed because if I'd have had phone insurance on my phone's in last 20 years this would have been my first claim. So I'd say I was up on the deal even if I did pay full price for this repair
rob200521/12/2019 09:41

You do know the answer to this. Wouldn't be posting here for advice if …You do know the answer to this. Wouldn't be posting here for advice if that was the case. I'm not that fussed because if I'd have had phone insurance on my phone's in last 20 years this would have been my first claim. So I'd say I was up on the deal even if I did pay full price for this repair

Fair enough. I think it's more relevant now given the cost of phones and how important they are to every day life now.

Keep you eyes pealed for O2 refresh deals on here. I bagged a Mate 20 Pro for £152 and there have been other amazing deals on there.
Ok thanks mate
There's not much on pg2 of the o2 "as new" listings ATM, but may be worth the occasional glance over the Xmas period when some change-of-minds are returned. Not sure if the HUKD affiliate link will trash this somewhat extensive URL, but let's see: o2.co.uk/sho…ugo
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions