Budget tablet from the UK recommendation

11 replies
Found 26th Aug 2016
Can anyone recommend a tablet. Main purpose would be to watch guitar tutorial, films, not really into game so that's not a requisite. Good quality screen, at least 10" screen. Saw a few on the Deals section, but confused about what to get

1. Ask
  2. Tablet
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Tablet
11 Comments

the lenovo a10 model at £98 would probably be the best for you then unless you could stretch to a 1080p version

hotukdeals.com/dea…355
Edited by: "adamspencer95" 26th Aug 2016

Original Poster

adamspencer95

the lenovo a10 model at £98 would probably be the best for you then … the lenovo a10 model at £98 would probably be the best for you then unless you could stretch to a 1080p versionhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/lenovo-tab-2-a10-30-10-1-inch-1-3ghz-2gb-16gb-android-5-1-wi-fi-tablet-98-99-delivered-2500355

I saw that, but it seems to be an issue about the fact that some people are saying that it's the 1GB version and some are saying that it is the 2 GB version that is delivered.

Aspirin are about 2p a pop.

Original Poster

666FU

Aspirin are about 2p a pop.

??

jeannot18

??

​TABLET recommendation..... LOL

check out Argos eBay page for refurbished ones. I got an Acer Iconia One B3-A20 10.1 Inch 1.3GHz 16GB for £74.99 and it's great. seen other models cheaper too.

jeannot18

I saw that, but it seems to be an issue about the fact that some people … I saw that, but it seems to be an issue about the fact that some people are saying that it's the 1GB version and some are saying that it is the 2 GB version that is delivered.

Buy it, if it's not the spec as advertised, then return it. Looks a good deal for the 2gb model

jeannot18

I saw that, but it seems to be an issue about the fact that some people … I saw that, but it seems to be an issue about the fact that some people are saying that it's the 1GB version and some are saying that it is the 2 GB version that is delivered.

​everyone seems to be getting the 2GB model so worth the chance, you can always return as mentioned above

Original Poster

Thanks Adam for the info. Thanks too aamplj, i will check them out

Original Poster

just bumping it
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247581
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356168
    3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710976
    4. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1318