Groups

buffering Kodi when popular programs are one

Hi guys
    My M8S is great
    No buffer on movies and tv series's
    But when I watch live tv it buffers when a football match is on or boxing , now the same addons doesn't buffer any time when it's an unpopular program at 10 am .
    But as soon as live football come on buffer . So I no it's not the Kodi or the box as 90 % of the time perfect. Just can't enjoy super Sunday , or boxing . This happens on all the latest addons as I update all the time .
    Is this the same for everyone?

13 Comments

probably an issue with the stream rather than your box. happens to me all the time.. perfect stream up until the rugby kicks off lol nightmare.

Original Poster

Yer that's what I think as I have all the up to day addons and the stream doesn't buffer all day , then as soon as the footy starts buffering !!!! I have just got skysports 1 and 2 free with my Vodafone sim only deal so that's a bonus

Use a private iptv .

Original Poster

How do I get a private Iptv ? Through Kodi ?

yozzman1234

When you sign up there will be a addon for it .

yozzman1234

Kodi hate their software being used for copyright infringing stuff, so kodi won't supply this service

if it's football or sports channels you are after, check out "mcktv sports" on Facebook. the guy charges 3 quid a month for sports channels and all 3pm games

Original Poster

Cheers Dave , do you watch it through their website ? How does it work ? Cheers

Just kodi being Kodi, get a paid IPTV sub and your problems will go away,

I gave up on it all and just pay for sky again. Cba with all the buffering and searching around for streams

itsdavidjones1984

I gave up on it all and just pay for sky again. Cba with all the … I gave up on it all and just pay for sky again. Cba with all the buffering and searching around for streams

iptv has no buffering and a tenth of the price of sky I expect (£3 per month for full sky / bt sports). 3pm kick offs too
    Edited by: "chocci" 29th Sep 2016

chocci

iptv has no buffering and a tenth of the price of sky I expect (£3 per … iptv has no buffering and a tenth of the price of sky I expect (£3 per month for full sky / bt sports). 3pm kick offs too

​My broadband speeds are fairly low so I'm stuck really. Unless I move house!

Original Poster

Ok guys cheers , went with Mcktv on Facebook, £3 a month , downloaded the addon and its great no buffering at all watching the Man Utd match tonight or on any other channel. My internet is 50 meg .
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767489
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17886406
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1933
      4. What would be HELL to you?3356

See more discussions