Found 19th Jun 2008
ok, so the kids want me to collect them

am i better off buying in a complete set or each season individually?

recommendations please

thank you

1. Misc
  2. Buffy
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Buffy
4 Comments

£89.99 selectcheaper.com/sea…htm
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=blue]Buffy The Vampire Slayer The Complete DVD Collection - DVDBuffy The Vampire Slayer The Complete DVD Collection - DVD[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=#0000ff]I can only find 7 seasons ? Is that right ? thought there were 8 ?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=#0000ff]No there are 7[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=#0000ff]they seem to be around £9.99 per season so it might work out cheaper to buy them seperately, you would have to hunt around..............[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=#0000ff]-------[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=#0000ff]play has most of them play.com/Sea…y=9[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

I would get the complete boxset, even if it was a bit more expensive, you get a cool box and everything in one place.

To be honest mate its your own personnal choice, at present i think HMV are doing individual seasons for £9.99 and there are 7 seasons (£69.93) hmv.com/hmv…=-1

and the cheapest boxset i can find is £89.99 at selectcheaper ( selectcheaper.com/sea…htm )

Original Poster

thanks guys, think individuals would fit better on the shelf with the other dvd's
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...88
    2. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?32
    3. Driving anxiety.1517
    4. Xbox Newbie34

See more discussions