Groups
    EXPIRED

Bug killers?

Hi

I have got a lot of flies in my kitchen at the moment and they are driving me mad.

What is the best spray or plug un Insect Killer to use in the ktichen?

Don't really want to use a spray in the kitchen but if there is a good one anyone can recomend.

I have got a robert Dya near me at work, looks like they have a few options.,

robertdyas.co.uk/web…tor

I am also going camping at the end of the week so will be handy if i can it with me (will have electric hook up).

Thanks

Iain

8 Comments

We bought the UV blue lights set from B&Q with three plug in lights, there are definitely less flies but I havent found any bodies in the catcher so I am not sure they work.

diy.com/diy…rue

[COLOR="Purple"]I bought the Gotcha twin pack, work really well and the two in Robert Dyas are cheaper than buying one elsewhere. I have one in the kitchen and one on the landing, no more flies! [/COLOR]

These are supposed to be good - no sprays either.
    ]http//ww…LT0

Banned

Kit your kids out with these, they are great fun, and the smell of burning fly warns off the other flies.

maplin.co.uk/Sea…D=Y

Original Poster

Thanks for everyones suggestions!

Foosball Chum;2723513

Kit your kids out with these, they are great fun, and the smell of … Kit your kids out with these, they are great fun, and the smell of burning fly warns off the other flies.http://www.maplin.co.uk/Search.aspx?criteria=Electronic%20Fly%20Swatter&source=15&SD=Y

Our local farm market has these they are great especially for wasps, but I dont think I could be bothered with it in the kitchen.

Banned

kidcat;2723974

Our local farm market has these they are great especially for wasps, but … Our local farm market has these they are great especially for wasps, but I dont think I could be bothered with it in the kitchen.

I sweep around the whole house chasing the damn flies from one room to another. My kids laugh their socks off as I scramble over sofas and onto window sills to get the b'stards

Citronella candles work well for all insects like flies, midges, mosquitoes etc. Get travel sizes in tins which we take camping too.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844460
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424114480
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553774
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047086

See more discussions