buggy - can you get extendable 5 point harnesses

Banned
my daughter has a lightweight bruim toys r us buggy and with her jacket on i cant get all the 5 point harness closed can get arm, and her leg done but not the other top arm due to her being 90cm tall and the jacket being big, and her strap for her buggy is on the last hole for her shoulders and extended to the maxiuim that it will loosen to.

do any one know if any buggies or extention kits that i can use as shes just turned 2 and not able to walk the 30 mins journey to town and to the bus stop ect plus there is alot of busy roads neare by so buggy is the main option

4 Comments

I don't know if this is an option but what about reins? Don't they have clips that you could attach to the buggy??I know they attach a different way round but it is one option

wookiemummy;4187949

I don't know if this is an option but what about reins? Don't they have … I don't know if this is an option but what about reins? Don't they have clips that you could attach to the buggy??I know they attach a different way round but it is one option

Thats what I have used too, they usually have all the hooks to fasten them into a highchair or a buggy.

as she is two do you need the top harness fastened? we took the top ones off when son was that age...reins will only secure the top half and its the wriggley legs usually cause more problems!

louloo;4188148

as she is two do you need the top harness fastened? we took the top ones … as she is two do you need the top harness fastened? we took the top ones off when son was that age...reins will only secure the top half and its the wriggley legs usually cause more problems!

I used the bottom bit and the reins, but then again that was for my Houdini son, escape from anything, including a straight jacket:-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7171351
    2. What would be HELL to you?2940
    3. word association Game73944520
    4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would814

See more discussions