Build A Bear Certificate Needed

7 replies
Found 2nd Jan 2009
Hi ya'l,
I brought both my girls a build a bear for xmas, and they have found out there is a web site called build a bear ville , you type in the animal key and the id code which is found on the certificate.
My problem is, the youngest threw hers away by accident, and the recycling men have already been!!
Soooooooooo i was wondering if there is anyone kind enought out there to pm me the codes, so my daughter doesnt cry every time her sister uses the site.
Sorry for my bear faced cheek in advance.
Rep added to all helpers
Thanks also in advance
xxxxxxxxxx
Happy New Year to you all
xxxxxxxxxx

7 Comments

contact the store they can work it out from the individual tag on each bear I think...

Pm'd you something to try.

Original Poster

Thanks stevenA2000-uk, iv tried the code, but the bear was already registered x :thumbsup:

angel eyes;3922517

Thanks stevenA2000-uk, iv tried the code, but the bear was already … Thanks stevenA2000-uk, iv tried the code, but the bear was already registered x :thumbsup:

No probs. Try a google search then just see if you get lucky with the codes shown in the search results! ]http//ww…ta=

hi..i pm'd you with some codes..hope it works.

If you still need one then PM me, I think I still have the certificate from the one someone got me for my birthday - I'll dig it out if needed

Original Poster

Thank you mamamia7, the codes work !
We have peace in the house again, lol
And thank you kelly-o-fantastic for the offer.
We are really greatfull
xx
Rep added to all that helped
xx
Thanks again
xx
:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whatsup number, confused44