Groups

Build a bear fit what clothes??

Any Ladies .....or Gents !!....know if Argos Design a bear clothes fit in those Build a bear teddies??
    Thanks

6 Comments

Banned

don't know about argos but can get from M&S sale. get babies newly born. sometime you get very cheap

u need to check measurements cos there is loads of different sizes of build a bears

vicknanth

u need to check measurements cos there is loads of different sizes of … u need to check measurements cos there is loads of different sizes of build a bears

Im pretty certain there are only 2 sizes the main bears and the tiny mini ones, the minis don't seem to have many clothes.

the big ones come with different size heads and 2 or 4 legs but the basic body is the same so the clothes fit any BAB, we have 11 Inc a hello kitty with huge head and a dog and all the clothes fit each one.

I am not sure about the argues ones though.

Also if you go in BAB they are doing a £10 voucher for £5 when you spend £25 and you can use it off your total, I've been using £3 off vouchers too stacked up it's quite a lot for the money, for instance spend £30 use 2 vouchers for £3 off makes £24' then £10gift voucher, leaves £14 but need to add on the £5 i paid for voucher

no they dont fit i tried

i have to design a bear outfits and both fit my build a bear teddy
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?22
      2. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30384
      3. PlayStation Hacked Again?44
      4. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1217

See more discussions