Groups

build a bear, poor stitching?

Just received my order, little chestnut bear. The stitching on the back is horrific. Just wondering how to return as no label provided in box? Assume it's not normally wonky and lumpy? First time I've bought one....

7 Comments

Build a bear is way overpriced and the quality for what you pay is sub-standard. I hate that my girls love them

generally find the bears alright wouldn't buy online though as half the price is the picking and stuffing etc. other than that just go to local toyshop and print own birth certificate. email them and explain you are not happy should be 14 day returns as online.

I had to restitch one we stuffed in store. Not worth a 2 hour round trip for them to rectify the problem

Original Poster

justanothercid

generally find the bears alright wouldn't buy online though as half the … generally find the bears alright wouldn't buy online though as half the price is the picking and stuffing etc. other than that just go to local toyshop and print own birth certificate. email them and explain you are not happy should be 14 day returns as online.

Took advantage of 40% off... but factor in shipping, only saved a couple of quid and now have hassle of returning. The onsie I bought for it is also very baggy on

Original Poster

Snakeyes646

Build a bear is way overpriced and the quality for what you pay is … Build a bear is way overpriced and the quality for what you pay is sub-standard. I hate that my girls love them

Quite gutted as liked it in store but doesn't look the same home...

espirit77

Quite gutted as liked it in store but doesn't look the same home...

It's them special lights they use, makes everything look magical and awesome!

Original Poster

Snakeyes646

It's them special lights they use, makes everything look magical and … It's them special lights they use, makes everything look magical and awesome!

Haha yeah, same as Pandora
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…68
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047121
      3. word association Game73944494
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1417

See more discussions