Groups

Build a snowman

For those who have snow, have any of you built a snowman??

i37.photobucket.com/alb…jpg

9 Comments

I remember when I was 19 and woke up at 4:00 in the morning and saw loads of snow, so I rang my friend up and we built a kickass snowman for our local Booths supermarket. We had to wait in the freezing cold for it to open so we could buy various items like carrots to kit snowy out properly.

We were reasonably cheesed off that they charged us for the damn carrot, especially as the customers were loving our masterpiece

birdyboyuk

For those who have snow, have any of you built a snowman??

So jealous I wanted have day off work to go sledging today but still no snow
    :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

Your snowman is poor he has no arms :giggle:

J.Dance

Your snowman is poor he has no arms :giggle:

Yep but he's got what's important ..balls...well without the full meat and two veg/wedding tackle?

Original Poster

currychops

Yep but he's got what's important ..balls...well without the full meat … Yep but he's got what's important ..balls...well without the full meat and two veg/wedding tackle?

lol, didn't notice that!!

He has got arms...look closely and you will see

Looks as tho he's got a black eye too! :?

http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/156/dsc4141531x800xy3.jpg

And the winner for best snowman goes to kemot1984 and his snowman wins a trip to Jamica

currychops

Yep but he's got what's important ..balls...well without the full meat … Yep but he's got what's important ..balls...well without the full meat and two veg/wedding tackle?

I didn't see that either and yes ok the background makes him look like he has arms

MBeeching

I remember when I was 19 and woke up at 4:00 in the morning and saw loads … I remember when I was 19 and woke up at 4:00 in the morning and saw loads of snow, so I rang my friend up and we built a kickass snowman for our local Booths supermarket. We had to wait in the freezing cold for it to open so we could buy various items like carrots to kit snowy out properly.We were reasonably cheesed off that they charged us for the damn carrot, especially as the customers were loving our masterpiece

We did something a little similar a few years ago. We lived abroad up in the mountains, and kind of suggested that the best place to build a snowman (sorry - snow family) was REALLY close to a neighbours car who had moaned all during that summer that we shouldn't be cleaning our car on a Sunday, shouldn't have a few beers in the garden after 9pm on a weekend, and that more than 4 kids playing outside constituted noise pollution:w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1219
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33

See more discussions