Groups

Building Hardcore for free for anyone who wants to pick it up... Ashford, Kent.

I smashed up a drive way, and a concrete Garage, so I have a load of building Hardcore available for anyone who wants some or the lot. (Ideally the lot but every little helps

Its all loose rubble, large and small chunks. Concrete, cement, block and a few bricks.

I'm giving it away for free, on the basis that you will come to me and pick it up. No delivery.

32 Comments

ill bring my dust pan and brush lol

Original Poster

lol I'm advertising it everywhere, don't really want to pay for a Skip.

shizimu;5701585

lol I'm advertising it everywhere, don't really want to pay for a Skip.

cant advertise things elsewhere

ScRiVs;5701806

idiot

Original Poster

ScRiVs;5701806

I wasn't sure if it was OK or not, I'm not actually selling anything and its not really selling a PC or game or something.

Still, if it goes down, it goes down.

whos gunna want this rubbish? you should be paying them to take it!!

kerri_ whos gunna want this rubbish? you should be paying them to take it!!

FLANKERSIX;5701848

idiot

err why hes right.

Idiot

Original Poster

kerri_ whos gunna want this rubbish? you should be paying them to take it!!

benhorne12;5701881

err why hes right. Idiot

I hate pedantic people pointing out the small print when there is no need.

Nothing is for sale here and advertising this elsewhere (freecycle etc) does absolutely no body any harm.

Idiot

FLANKERSIX;5701933

I hate pedantic people pointing out the small print when there is no … I hate pedantic people pointing out the small print when there is no need.Nothing is for sale here and advertising this elsewhere (freecycle etc) does absolutely no body any harm.Idiot

There is need because it's the rules

Idiot

FLANKERSIX;5701933

I hate pedantic people pointing out the small print when there is no … I hate pedantic people pointing out the small print when there is no need.Nothing is for sale here and advertising this elsewhere (freecycle etc) does absolutely no body any harm.Idiot

+100

Site full of people like that, and is what ruins it!

People should grow up a bit, stop whinging like wee babies, and if not interested in item/deal, don't post!

Before anyone says, i know its rules, but the site has MODS to enforce these, not wannabe's! :x

ScRiVs;5701966

There is need because it's the rules Idiot

Actually this a give-away so should be in misc where the FS FT rules don't apply :whistling:

Original Poster

Jesus.... the Drama involved in giving some bricks away....:oops:

ScRiVs;5701806

benhorne12;5701881

err why hes right. Idiot

ScRiVs;5701966

There is need because it's the rules Idiot

RedIron;5702004

Actually this a give-away so should be in misc where the FS FT rules … Actually this a give-away so should be in misc where the FS FT rules don't apply :whistling:

But is it in the misc. section ? No it's in the For sale/Trade section so I guess they do apply.

ScRiVs;5702037

But is it in the misc. section ? No it's in the For sale/Trade section so … But is it in the misc. section ? No it's in the For sale/Trade section so I guess they do apply.

Please bring back Neg Rep, lol

http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff359/hukd1/Keystonecops-1.jpg

ScRiVs;5702037

But is it in the misc. section ? No it's in the For sale/Trade section so … But is it in the misc. section ? No it's in the For sale/Trade section so I guess they do apply.

How about instead of digging yourself a bigger hole you take your shovel down to South Kent and help move some hard core?

rangermastiffs;5702061

ROFL:-D

RedIron;5702072

How about instead of digging yourself a bigger hole you take your shovel … How about instead of digging yourself a bigger hole you take your shovel down to South Kent and help move some hard core?

How about, no.

FLANKERSIX;5701933

I didnt say I disagreed. I'm just saying you can't call someone an idiot when they are infact right.

ScRiVs;5702101

How about, no.

Well it's in misc now so I believe you should edit your post calling flankersix and idiot :thumbsup:

RedIron;5702072

How about instead of digging yourself a bigger hole you take your shovel … How about instead of digging yourself a bigger hole you take your shovel down to South Kent and help move some hard core?

:lol: * 1 million :thumbsup:

@The OP, might help by saying where in kent you are

Original Poster

Thanks to whoever moved it.

Original Poster

Shengis;5702154

:lol: * 1 million :thumbsup:@The OP, might help by saying where in kent … :lol: * 1 million :thumbsup:@The OP, might help by saying where in kent you are

Thanks, updated

lolzers

its free to anyone WHO WANTS it, god the IQ defficient monkeys going on about a give away because of trade rules,

what trade!?!?!?

go away and try to rip a yellow pages in half or sumthink

shizimu;5702180

Thanks, updated

Local to me then :lol: If it had been paving slabs i'd have ripped your arm off:whistling:

Original Poster

Shengis;5702291

Local to me then :lol: If it had been paving slabs i'd have ripped your … Local to me then :lol: If it had been paving slabs i'd have ripped your arm off:whistling:

heh I sold a dozen about 2 weeks ago, and you're welcome to my arms, I smashed up that drive using a sledge hammer and concrete spike over the past 2 weekends. They hurt like hell.

You in Ashford too? Where about?:p

shizimu;5702322

heh I sold a dozen about 2 weeks ago, and you're welcome to my arms, I … heh I sold a dozen about 2 weeks ago, and you're welcome to my arms, I smashed up that drive using a sledge hammer and concrete spike over the past 2 weekends. They hurt like hell. You in Ashford too? Where about?:p

Just outside in the Wye area, hopefully moving into Ashford soon though.

Original Poster

Shengis;5702362

Just outside in the Wye area, hopefully moving into Ashford soon though.

:-D Good luck with that and if you need some hardcore......:w00t::whistling:

shizimu;5702158

Thanks to whoever moved it.

Eh, some one moved your hardcore without you knowing :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1219
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33

See more discussions