Found 21st Oct 2016
Need your help please as this is my first time for Buildings Insurance quotes.
Anyone recommend who to go with thats cheap, or what websites to go on, who gives cash back etc

any tips would be great. cheers.

1. Ask
  2. Insurance
7 Comments

go to compare the market ect.. and keep it simple. Don't insure laptops or stuff like that otherwise it'll go up. it's just like car insurance but for ur house so use them comparison websites

As Mileygolfgt said go to the price comparison websites. I have just gone with Morethan who are normally the most expensive in everything but gave me a good price for my buildings and contents insurance

Mine always comes up cheapest with Co-op, I didn't get Quidco but I did get £50 of co-op grocery vouchers this year. I have made a claim once when I had a water pipe leak behind the wall and the claim was settled by them quickly and fairly. I was also told it is best to do your buildings and contents insurance with the same company otherwise in the event of a claim there may be arguments about which policy covers the damage.
Edited by: "melcarroll" 21st Oct 2016

Co-op smashed price comparison sites for our home and car insurence. The £50 vouchers were a nice touch.

You can try the insurance comparison websites but I always ignore the companies I have never heard of and end up going to Churchill or Axa who tend to be the cheapest with the best cover. One thing to bear in mind though is whoever you decide to go with when they send the renewal through at the end of the year, ignore it and check online again as you could find your renewal is 20% more than you can get it online for with the SAME company.

I went thru directline through topcashback. Ended up being 102 for buildings and contents with 55 cashback paid from topcashback. Happy days

Do not put your real telno into comparison sites unless you like being bombarded worth sales calls. I found sheilas wheels the cheapest and includes free home emergency cover for heating, drainage and water system etc
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!68
    2. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.1023
    3. Linkin Park and Friends Celebrate Life in Honor of Chester Bennington strea…22
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769580

See more discussions