'Bulb Energy' for Gas/Electric - Any User Views?

Found 1st Dec 2017Edited by:"mrbojangles"
Any views on customer experience here - especially the switching process?

Please do not post referral links. If you have one though and are an established Hotukdeals user (have posted deals etc.), PM me it and I'll use it if I switch, rather than just use one of the many referral links on Trustpilot etc. First come first served obviously here!

EDIT - no more PM's please, I have a code now. Thanks

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Bulb are very good, i've had no issues with them at all and i've been with them for about 4 months now. To put it into context i've been with British gas, E'on, Robin hood energy and southern energy and Bulb beat all of those hands down for ease.

Whenever i've had to contact them they answer the phone within 10 seconds or live chat usually replies in a minute.

Switching process itself was the usual 21 days, no issues occurred for me and they keep you up to date with emails on the progress.
Edited by: "winifer" 1st Dec 2017
Bulb Energy for Gas/Electric, Hmm, didn't know you buy Bulbs that work on Gas or Electrikery, that could take off, especially Gas Bulbs, they could use them for Street Lighting.
I have been with them a couple of months but thinking of changing suppliers as they don't offer the winter discount scheme for those on low income. Otherwise I have had no issues as of ye
farmlama7 m ago

I have been with them a couple of months but thinking of changing …I have been with them a couple of months but thinking of changing suppliers as they don't offer the winter discount scheme for those on low income. Otherwise I have had no issues as of ye

I think they are looking to start it for next winter, being a relatively small company this year they couldn't afford it, pop them an email and see if that's correct may save you switching if that's the only reason
I've been with them a few months now. Great service. Always a quick response by chat and phone. For winter discount they need to have a certain number of customers before they can offer it.
PM me a referrel code & details please, if anyone's interested...plannning to switch to bulb
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants