Bulb Smart meter tariff

Posted 20th Apr 2019
Is anybody in here on Bulb smart meter tariff? Can you still see your daily consumption?

I am really crossed with Bulb. I am on their variable tariff.
This month has been very sunny and my solar panels produced lot of electricity ( even more during their peak time) with the end of the winter clock time).

I was checking my consumption daily on their website. An then I went on my holiday on the 09/04/19. I could still see my consumption from the days that I was away ( ranging from £0.29 to 0.31 p per day.

Suddenly they stopped showing my daily consumption, estimated my bill from 11/04/19 to 19/04/19 and my electricity bill was only £10.00 cheaper than the previous month ( no holidays, darker and colder days!)

I am fuming! I wrote to them but the fookers don't work during the Easter.

I think is time to ditch them!

3217963-N5FkZ.jpg
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
Ok thanks for that, enjoy the rest of your day.
deleted67360
fearona20/04/2019 11:27

How insightful!
fearona21 m ago

You too....
Not a smart meter fan at all ! Haven't got one or solar panels .

However I did read that there were problems with the "Feed in " tariffs on many meters (particularly SMETS1) and also that many of the smaller suppliers don't have the ability/technology to work out /process these payments .
deleted67360
Hence the question if anybody else is on bulb smart meter tariff!
deleted67360
deleted90213920/04/2019 12:11

Not a smart meter fan at all ! Haven't got one or solar panels .However I …Not a smart meter fan at all ! Haven't got one or solar panels .However I did read that there were problems with the "Feed in " tariffs on many meters (particularly SMETS1) and also that many of the smaller suppliers don't have the ability/technology to work out /process these payments .

Mine is the smets1, they could clearly read my meter until suddenly disappeared when the consumption was the lowest! Just don't find it to be a coincidence.
I joined Bulb (standard tariff) from Ovo with a smet 1 smart meter but it did not work when I changed over.
deleted67360
landros115 h, 32 m ago

I joined Bulb (standard tariff) from Ovo with a smet 1 smart meter but it …I joined Bulb (standard tariff) from Ovo with a smet 1 smart meter but it did not work when I changed over.

My gas meter is still being read. I think they switched off the electricity readings on their side. I checked my meter and all diagnostics were ok
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants