Bulgaria holiday Sunny Beach

2 replies
Found 5th Apr 2007
Hi i have just booked up a holiday in Jully to Bulgaria Sunny Beach,There are 4 of us going , has anyone been there before who can recomend places to go, or give me any advice

1. Misc
  2. Holiday
3 Comments

One piece of advice - they shake their head for yes and nod for no.......

My cousin has just married someone in Bulgaria and all the guests were warned of that - very confusing!

Original Poster

kelly_o_fanatic

One piece of advice - they shake their head for yes and nod for … One piece of advice - they shake their head for yes and nod for no.......My cousin has just married someone in Bulgaria and all the guests were warned of that - very confusing!

lol have to remember that 1

My mum & sister had a great holiday in Sunny Beach a few years back. Can't remember all the details of what hotel they were in, but will ask if you want.

At the time the place was just being established, so lots of new hotels were being built. The hotel they were in was modern & very clean. The food was excellent (and very, very cheap) everywhere they went. The people were all friendly, although English speakers were rare. The taxi drivers were all maniacs - this may be true the world over - but Mum was especially scared on more than one trip.

Hope you have a good holiday
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Is there a way to add ethernet to MIFI device?35
    2. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…79
    3. Any ideas for eye glare protection from computer screens?22
    4. Electric Bike Advice.11

See more discussions