Bulk toilet tissue rolls

Posted 14th Oct
Any good website to buy good quality 3 ply toilet tissue rolls?

Been browsing aliexpress but those seem to be expensive.
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

Top comments
Another vote here for the Costco Kirkland Signature ones. By the way, would someone really buy bog roll from Ali Express
24 Comments
£11 for 3 packs at farmfoods (18 lucky duck)
Costco Kirkland brand.
jpoolfitz14/10/2019 18:13

They are poor better quality nicky elite HB on offer atm.
fearona14/10/2019 18:16

They are poor better quality nicky elite HB on offer atm.

How much?
fearona14/10/2019 18:17

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/nicky-elite-loo-roll-18pack-399-3295569

Does that have anti finger-piercing?
Or not one previous owner!
Another vote here for the Costco Kirkland Signature ones. By the way, would someone really buy bog roll from Ali Express
Who buys toilet roll from AliExpress?! Farmfoods is the best option, especially because you can download a coupon from their website for extra money off.
Ali Express for toilet rolls You do realise they are a Chinese website ? Long time to wait if you are running low
deleted90213914/10/2019 18:57

Ali Express for toilet rolls You do realise they are a Chinese …Ali Express for toilet rolls You do realise they are a Chinese website ? Long time to wait if you are running low

Can just see the reviews now because of delayed delivery haha
jpoolfitz14/10/2019 18:13

I currently buy from groupon during promotions and they work out to be 21 pence per roll. I have storage, so wondering if I could get very large quantity really cheap and stock them
adam_holcombe14/10/2019 18:15

Costco Kirkland brand.

Those are really poor quality, tried them already and also, they work out to be more expensive than the ones on groupon and home bargain.
adamey1914/10/2019 20:20

Those are really poor quality, tried them already and also, they work out …Those are really poor quality, tried them already and also, they work out to be more expensive than the ones on groupon and home bargain.

They're actually superb quality, along with almost every other Kirkland product.
Haircut_10014/10/2019 18:29

Another vote here for the Costco Kirkland Signature ones. By the way, …Another vote here for the Costco Kirkland Signature ones. By the way, would someone really buy bog roll from Ali Express

I tried the ones from costco, wasn't a fan and they also more expensive than the ones in home bargain and groupon local deal.
deleted90213914/10/2019 18:57

Ali Express for toilet rolls You do realise they are a Chinese …Ali Express for toilet rolls You do realise they are a Chinese website ? Long time to wait if you are running low

haha, thats fine. I am planning on buying bulk and stock them, got plenty of storage. I am plenty of tissues to last till then
Bob2460114/10/2019 19:04

Can just see the reviews now because of delayed delivery haha

Plus, I assume most of the store get they rolls from manufacture in china or make it themselves in china
adam_holcombe14/10/2019 20:21

They're actually superb quality, along with almost every other Kirkland …They're actually superb quality, along with almost every other Kirkland product.

strange you say that lol, I had a totally different experience. Maybe I didn't but they branded one then. How much per roll does it work out?
adamey1914/10/2019 20:23

haha, thats fine. I am planning on buying bulk and stock them, got plenty …haha, thats fine. I am planning on buying bulk and stock them, got plenty of storage. I am plenty of tissues to last till then

In the meantime maybe its fortunate that the Incontinence Shop on eBay is part of the 20% off promotion (POPULAR 20) , these could be useful while you are waiting on the "slow boat from China " ? ebay.co.uk/itm…7ec .
adamey1914/10/2019 20:26

strange you say that lol, I had a totally different experience. Maybe I …strange you say that lol, I had a totally different experience. Maybe I didn't but they branded one then. How much per roll does it work out?

It's not about per roll, it's all about per sheet. By the way I'm still laughing at the idea of someone in the UK trying to buy toilet paper from Aliexpress. At what point do you think "Yeah, I'm rumning out of toilet paper, down to my last pack. Let me go order three dozen rolls from a warehouse in China, they should be here any time next month if I'm lucky".
Edited by: "Haircut_100" 14th Oct
Haircut_10014/10/2019 21:35

It's not about per roll, it's all about per sheet.

how many sheets does each roll have?
deleted90213914/10/2019 21:20

In the meantime maybe its fortunate that the Incontinence Shop on eBay is …In the meantime maybe its fortunate that the Incontinence Shop on eBay is part of the 20% off promotion (POPULAR 20) , these could be useful while you are waiting on the "slow boat from China " ? https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Drylife-Disposable-Incontinence-Bed-Pads-60cm-x-90cm-Pack-of-20-1200ml/291877787628?epid=14032707543&hash=item43f54597ec .

I can't find any bulk/cheap from china
adamey1914/10/2019 21:38

I can't find any bulk/cheap from china

"Oh no, I've got a turtle head and it's been two weeks and my order has only made it as far Malaysia from Beijing. I'm really desperate but I think I'll just try and hang on till it gets here..."

*Thirty minutes later...*

"Hmmm, I think I need to order some stain removing laundry detergent, carpet cleaner and air freshener from China as well now..."
Edited by: "Haircut_100" 14th Oct
Costco
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants