Groups

Bull Fighting

Banned
    Isn't it time we interfered in the affairs of other countries to end this outdated and backward barbarism that has no place in our modern world?

90 Comments

Banned

the uk does enough interfering as it is

do you prefer cock?

How about we focus on more vital issues.....

Poverty, famine, getting xbox and psn back online quickly

Banned

ed1980

How about we focus on more vital issues.....Poverty, famine, getting xbox … How about we focus on more vital issues.....Poverty, famine, getting xbox and psn back online quickly

the good news is you could cut down on famine by eating the bulls that no longer have a job if its banned

whatsThePoint

the good news is you could cut down on famine by eating the bulls that no … the good news is you could cut down on famine by eating the bulls that no longer have a job if its banned

Lol

Or we could leave Spain to continue the long running tradition and keep our noses out of their business.....

isn't it time we ban all meat and go vegi.... its barbaric killing all those floffy animals so we could eat them... right?

Might be better to concentrate on sorting out the dog fighting/badger baiting/hare coursing etc. in this country first.

Leave them to it; it brings their country/towns a lot of money.

OP do you eat meat?

totally agree we need better morals

Banned

lets meet in the middle and ban it in france

Everyday at work I always, without fail, get the horn...

To be honest, I'm a **** Matador..

kvn618

isn't it time we ban all meat and go vegi

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/129/577/1a4.jpg
    i went veggie for a week but had to use plastic cutlery as i didn't have enough strength to lift the metal ones X)

Original Poster Banned

teh arn

Leave them to it; it brings their country/towns a lot of money.OP do you … Leave them to it; it brings their country/towns a lot of money.OP do you eat meat?

To cut this line of thinking short: yes I would eat the leftovers of a bull fight, but not a cock fight.

Villa

To cut this line of thinking short: yes I would eat the leftovers of a … To cut this line of thinking short: yes I would eat the leftovers of a bull fight, but not a cock fight.

So you do eat meat?

I honestly think people that eat meat ruin their argument that we should get these types of things banned; same goes for people who try to get horse racing banned, yet they're happy to tuck into a nice steak.

Original Poster Banned

teh arn

So you do eat meat?I honestly think people that eat meat ruin their … So you do eat meat?I honestly think people that eat meat ruin their argument that we should get these types of things banned; same goes for people who try to get horse racing banned, yet they're happy to tuck into a nice steak.

Seems odd comparing horse racing to eating steak.
    You'd have a case if the sport involved a butcher with a meat cleaver chasing after the horses.
    Edited by: "Villa" 28th Dec 2014

Villa

Isn't it time we interfered in the affairs of other countries to end this … Isn't it time we interfered in the affairs of other countries to end this outdated and backward barbarism that has no place in our modern world?

The answer is No. Focus on our issues at home instead.

DarkEnergy2012

i went veggie for a week but had to use plastic cutlery as i didn't have … i went veggie for a week but had to use plastic cutlery as i didn't have enough strength to lift the metal ones X)

What about the the Venus Flytrap, if plants aren’t even vegetarian, why should we make the effort?

the answer is yes....its a disgrace to humanity to torture a magnificent beast purely for entertainment. ..and if it was up to me , I would jail anyone spectating.

Banned

PLANKT0N0

the answer is yes....its a disgrace to humanity to torture a magnificent … the answer is yes....its a disgrace to humanity to torture a magnificent beast purely for entertainment. ..and if it was up to me , I would jail anyone spectating.

what is worst, raising a cow in a small field for 2 years before killing it or letting a bull roam a vast area for a least 6 years so it has some sort of life before it dies

If they no longer breed bulls for fighting then where are they going to get fresh bulls milk from? Seeing as its a by product of the fighting bulls.

teh arn

So you do eat meat?I honestly think people that eat meat ruin their … So you do eat meat?I honestly think people that eat meat ruin their argument that we should get these types of things banned; same goes for people who try to get horse racing banned, yet they're happy to tuck into a nice steak.

Say what? Bull fighting means a brutal painful death for the animals not a quick clean kill such as an abattoir, plus the meat from these bulls would not be nice at all due to the adrenalin surge that's rushed through the bulls body, it spoils the meat and will make it taste off.

PLANKT0N0

the answer is yes....its a disgrace to humanity to torture a magnificent … the answer is yes....its a disgrace to humanity to torture a magnificent beast purely for entertainment. ..and if it was up to me , I would jail anyone spectating.

Saw it in the costa del sol in the 80's as a kid, looking back at the photos gives me the creeps.

Banned

harlzter

If they no longer breed bulls for fighting then where are they going to … If they no longer breed bulls for fighting then where are they going to get fresh bulls milk from? Seeing as its a by product of the fighting bulls.

cam you not have cows milk on your cereals like everyone else?

If the tories get in again they will unban fox hunting

teh arn

I honestly think people that eat meat ruin their argument that we should … I honestly think people that eat meat ruin their argument that we should get these types of things banned; same goes for people who try to get horse racing banned, yet they're happy to tuck into a nice steak.

Eh?

Banned

Error440

If the tories get in again they will unban fox hunting

any sort of fox hunting is legal here and I don't see any harm in that
    Edited by: "whatsThePoint" 28th Dec 2014

deeky

Eh?

?

teh arn

?

I just don't quite see how eating steak can disqualify a person from not wishing to see animals mistreated.

Is the poster American,you have an American attitude?

deeky

I just don't quite see how eating steak can disqualify a person from not … I just don't quite see how eating steak can disqualify a person from not wishing to see animals mistreated.

Quite simple really; some/many would consider the farming and slaughter of animals as them being mistreated.

Banned

whatsThePoint

the uk does enough interfering as it is

Actually we need to do more interfering. If everyone lived like us the world would be a more peaceful place.

Banned

every year in the uk millions of tons of perfectly good meat that has nothing wrong with it is either buried or incinerated, we should stop wasting it and eat it

Banned

toshapetriji

Actually we need to do more interfering. If everyone lived like us the … Actually we need to do more interfering. If everyone lived like us the world would be a more peaceful place.:)

no it wouldn't, plenty of wars have fought because we wanted others to live like us

whatsThePoint

cam you not have cows milk on your cereals like everyone else?

I will add that to my new years revolutions.

Banned

whatsThePoint

no it wouldn't, plenty of wars have fought because we wanted others to … no it wouldn't, plenty of wars have fought because we wanted others to live like us

Only because we didn't explain the benefits very well. We should try harder.

whatsThePoint

any sort of fox hunting is legal here and I don't see any harm in that

Well if your were a fox being terrorised and torn to bits by a dog you may feel differently ?
    also if your were a person going about there day to day
    having your wellbeing put at risk by people prating about on horseback or in their 4x4's the same may apply

Banned

thewongwing101

Well if your were a fox being terrorised and torn to bits by a dog you … Well if your were a fox being terrorised and torn to bits by a dog you may feel differently ?also if your were a person going about there day to day having your wellbeing put at risk by people prating about on horseback or in their 4x4's the same may apply

Foxes are becoming a nuisance in towns, vermin they need to be controlled.

toshapetriji

Foxes are becoming a nuisance in towns, vermin they need to be controlled.

The fox's are not the problem (_;)

teh arn

Quite simple really; some/many would consider the farming and slaughter … Quite simple really; some/many would consider the farming and slaughter of animals as them being mistreated.

Many more would consider stabbing an animal to death with swords for entertainment as them being mistreated.

Banned

thewongwing101

The fox's are not the problem (_;)

oh sorry.

google.co.uk/
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Memory foam mattress topper22
      2. Android tablet parental control ?11
      3. Biscuit addiction1643