Bullseye game not showing on Android store anymore ?!

Posted 18th Jun
so I was just downloading some old apps and knew I bought this before, but it's not showing!!! checked my purchase history and I bought the extra questions and ad free add on. but now it's nowhere to be seen?! what gives?! noticed it's the same as blockbuster which I have on my tablet but it now doesn't show up as an installed app in the store.... very strange
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

10 Comments
Could try downloading the APK, link below but not sure how safe the site is.
apk4now.com/apk…oad
kramvic18/06/2020 20:01

Could try downloading the APK, link below but not sure how safe the site …Could try downloading the APK, link below but not sure how safe the site is.https://www.apk4now.com/apk/47364/bullseye-tv-gameshow-darts/download

Yeah I guess, just a bit rubbish how they just remove games you've paid for
chrisredmayne18/06/2020 20:02

Yep I get that, could always email them and see what they say.
chrisredmayne18/06/2020 20:02

Just wondering: you're sure it's not that you're using a different version of Android? I found that some things I had on my phone didn't appear on the Appstore for my tablet. Digging deeper, I realised that if the tablet doesn't have a "compatible' enough (or new enough) version number, the app doesn't seem to show on the store.

I'm rubbish when it comes to Android and apps 'n' stuff so I'm just spit-balling!
Did you buy it using the same google account ?
Take a look at your purchase history... is it listed?
There used to be a way of making play store hide apps that were not comparable with your handset but cant seem to find it now to turn it off.
Phsycronix18/06/2020 20:20

Just wondering: you're sure it's not that you're using a different version …Just wondering: you're sure it's not that you're using a different version of Android? I found that some things I had on my phone didn't appear on the Appstore for my tablet. Digging deeper, I realised that if the tablet doesn't have a "compatible' enough (or new enough) version number, the app doesn't seem to show on the store.I'm rubbish when it comes to Android and apps 'n' stuff so I'm just spit-balling!

play.google.com/sto…ter?clp=ggEKCghidWxsc2V5ZQ%3D%3D:S:ANO1ljK7i8I&gsr=Cg2CAQoKCGJ1bGxzZXll:S:ANO1ljKGYp4&gl=GB

They should still appear in my app history tho, or if I search online surely
josephobrien200018/06/2020 20:26

Did you buy it using the same google account ?Take a look at your purchase …Did you buy it using the same google account ?Take a look at your purchase history... is it listed?There used to be a way of making play store hide apps that were not comparable with your handset but cant seem to find it now to turn it off.

41141728-cwpq0.jpgYup, definitely there but I can't click on it to view the app like I can with other purchases
chrisredmayne18/06/2020 22:36

[Image] Yup, definitely there but I can't click on it to view the app like …[Image] Yup, definitely there but I can't click on it to view the app like I can with other purchases

I'm pretty sure I bought it too and cant see it listed.
I vaguely remember it being made by the same company that did blockbuster?
josephobrien200018/06/2020 22:39

I'm pretty sure I bought it too and cant see it listed.I vaguely remember …I'm pretty sure I bought it too and cant see it listed.I vaguely remember it being made by the same company that did blockbuster?

Yeah, my tablet has blockbuster installed but then when I go into the installed apps section of doesn't show up! It's so weird. I'm guessing they've lost the rights or something as there's a new blockbuster game out but still. Probably the way you had to do in app purchases to get it ad free has made them able to remove it from the store
That's digital purchases for you. Many older consoles which had digital purchases can no longer re-download their games and some film and video services have closed with the same issue. I have a large steam and android library of games and had hoped they would be safe and tend not to buy console games digitally.

I would find the apk's and email them to yourself.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants