Bully/Canis Canem Edit. Xbox 360 Scholarship Edition or PS4 remaster?

LocalFound 18th May 2016
Say you wanted to play through Bully again for the first time since the PS2 days. Would you go for the Scholarship Edition on 360 for the extra content, or the PS4 remaster for the improved graphics?

Decisions.
Community Updates
AskBullyXboxXbox 360
3 Comments
Does the PS4 remaster not have the additional content then? If so, I'd go with the 360 or Wii versions.
CoffinMatt

Does the PS4 remaster not have the additional content then? If so, I'd go … Does the PS4 remaster not have the additional content then? If so, I'd go with the 360 or Wii versions.

​No as it's a remaster of the original PS2 edition which doesn't have them. Hmm looking at the two games running side by side the 360 version beats PS4 in the graphics department too oddly enough!
Noct

No as it's a remaster of the original PS2 edition which doesn't have … No as it's a remaster of the original PS2 edition which doesn't have them. Hmm looking at the two games running side by side the 360 version beats PS4 in the graphics department too oddly enough!

Bully on the PS4 is not a remaster, it's a minor upscale of the PS2 release and nothing more. A remaster would be much more of an improvement.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions