Bum Simulator Get a job or get revenge! - survival PC Game @ Steam Available 5 October

Found 11th May

You lost everything and ended up on the streets. What will you do? Adapt and survive? Take revenge on those responsible? Become an urban legend? Get a job and start over? Countless possibilities await!

Apart from your day-to-day survival you can enjoy many unique activities:

• Discover your inner bum powers
  • Tame the infamous city pigeons
  • Solve the mystery of sewer rat people
  • Learn the secrets of Alcohol Alchemy
  • ...and much more!
Community Updates
11 Comments
Lorry simulator, Helicopter simulator, now... A bum simulator We're advancing.
deleted1351975
Novelty value only or perhaps a vision of the future for the creators, nothing here suggests anything other than a promo ignoring this is a deal site.
is there a price to this pewdie bait.
Moved from Deals where it was getting cold voted to MISC - it's not available for another 5 months and pricing etc can be confirmed nearer the release date, thanks @mtodak
Hot deals simulator?

Find the best deals and get the largest number of people to sign up to them giving you heat.

Negotiate with store chains on discounts and get them out before others do.
Dickbutt
I'm not going to lie, actually looks pretty good. Haha!
I'm still waiting for the "Outrage on Twitter" simulator to be release.

It gives the player a chance to have an holier than thou attitude and they can level up by ranting about the stories of the day.
Collect bonus points by mentioning Brexit, Donald Trump and starting a signature campaign.
For a moment I saw the words bum stimulator I cannot be the only one
Derek_Horatio_Shatwell7 h, 7 m ago

I'm still waiting for the "Outrage on Twitter" simulator to be release.It …I'm still waiting for the "Outrage on Twitter" simulator to be release.It gives the player a chance to have an holier than thou attitude and they can level up by ranting about the stories of the day.Collect bonus points by mentioning Brexit, Donald Trump and starting a signature campaign.

People are playing that game for real
Played living on the streets for real once, albeit a short time. Not a pleasant experience. I might have to play it again the way my job is going at the moment and the rent going up. October deadline for the game to start is fearfully ominous.
Edited by: "xenophon" 12th May
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions