Bumping a deal

Found 9th Jun
Hi I posted a deal 5 days ago for a tv & since then the price has dropped by £200 for this weekend. Can I bump the deal do it gets seen now else if I edit it it will not be seen
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Hi @tommyarmouriii Unfortunately we can't bump your post, you can however edit the new info into your existing post. If you add a comment such as you have mentioned it's now £200 cheaper it would bump to the top of discussed. Alternatively you can repost as a new deal if you wish.
Edited by: "niceroundpound" 9th Jun
Repost. Edits could easily be missed and a £200 saving not to be sniffed at.
deleted396333
niceroundpound56 m ago

Hi @tommyarmouriii Unfortunately we can't bump your post, you can however …Hi @tommyarmouriii Unfortunately we can't bump your post, you can however edit the new info into your existing post. If you add a comment such as you have mentioned it's now £200 cheaper it would bump to the top of discussed. Altunativly you can repost as a new deal if you wish.

How do other old deals (usually posted by staff it seems) manage to keep getting bumped into my notifications?
@PabloEscobath we do sometimes refresh deals which are on the highlights page, these are deals that have very high heat and the best of the best. We do this for a number of reasons for example if the deal is near to the end date and a great deal, members who may not have seen before will have the opportunity to see the deal before it expires. We would do this for members deals as well as staff deals.
deleted3963339th Jun

How do other old deals (usually posted by staff it seems) manage to keep …How do other old deals (usually posted by staff it seems) manage to keep getting bumped into my notifications?

It’s amazing how profitable deals get bumped.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants