Groups
    EXPIRED

bumping a thread

Banned
    what is bumping a thread mean?

24 Comments

Posting in a thread to "bump" it back to the top of the first page where it will be noticed

Bring
    Up
    My
    (i think - lol)

Bring
    Up
    My

brings it to the top again....:)

DD98;4265145

BringUpMyPost(i think - lol)

Seriously :thinking:

Now you have me thinking lol

But
    Ur
    My
    Pimp

:lol:

Really only any good if you browse 'discussed', rather than 'new' I think

bump...

Banned

bumping by proxy:roll:

when i bump my thread i never see it at the top of the first page...
    how come???

dog_cop;4265222

bumping by proxy:roll:

lol i got same infraction

sharonwai;4265223

when i bump my thread i never see it at the top of the first page...how … when i bump my thread i never see it at the top of the first page...how come???

maybe its really really busy when you do it so someone bumps a second later and it comes to the top. are you looking at the correct forum?

try looking at the "discussed" tab rather than "new" and it should be at the top. Also remember you are NOT allowed to bump more than twice if selling! :thumbsup:

well u can in misc.

bump all u want

[SIZE="6"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]B U M P ! :-D[/FONT][/SIZE]

I don't know how to bump.

I can bump n grind tho.

Banned

acecatcher3;4265230

lol i got same infraction

yeah I got reported by all and sundry .. so I am working it back into as many as I can now :w00t:

dog_cop;4265371

yeah I got reported by all and sundry .. so I am working it back into as … yeah I got reported by all and sundry .. so I am working it back into as many as I can now :w00t:

what are you on about?

Banned

bellabonkers;4265416

what are you on about?

I got reported on a for sale thread of mine and then got banned for bumping by proxy when someone else replied to a question more of a statement to my thread so the 3rd Reich banned me for 5 days :roll:

Original Poster Banned

ah ok so only the op can use it to go on list of page, i got banned for for selling one item here and one on ebay two seprate items they are the same thing, found its not allowed lol my bad

dog_cop;4265435

I got reported on a for sale thread of mine and then got banned for … I got reported on a for sale thread of mine and then got banned for bumping by proxy when someone else replied to a question more of a statement to my thread so the 3rd Reich banned me for 5 days :roll:

lol @ 3rd Reich .... :-D :lol:

http://www2.dallasdancemusic.com/photos/data/504/bump.gif

dog_cop;4265435

I got reported on a for sale thread of mine and then got banned for … I got reported on a for sale thread of mine and then got banned for bumping by proxy when someone else replied to a question more of a statement to my thread so the 3rd Reich banned me for 5 days :roll:

Lol I just saw that. Hella lame.
    Be funny if 'by proxy' mutated from whatever it is and became a forum buzz-word.

brb by proxy'in.

Original Poster Banned

mbgringo;4265550

LMAO

Banned

robtallica;4265606

Lol I just saw that. Hella lame.Be funny if 'by proxy' mutated from … Lol I just saw that. Hella lame.Be funny if 'by proxy' mutated from whatever it is and became a forum buzz-word.brb by proxy'in.

yes i`m proxyin to me bed :w00t:

dog_cop;4265632

yes i`m proxyin to me bed :w00t:

Cool man, by proxy you in the by proxy.

Stay by proxy:)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010