Groups

bumps

if im listing items in for sale thread can i bump them to the top ifso how and how many times

5 Comments

Yes, 3 times :thumbsup:

It might be worth your time to read the rules of the For Sale/Trade forum:

hotukdeals.com/ite…-gu

Banned

thesaint;7873730

It might be worth your time to read the rules of the For Sale/Trade … It might be worth your time to read the rules of the For Sale/Trade forum:http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/13761/updated-for-sale-forum-rules-and-gu

If they have a spare few hours :-D

Original Poster

i cant see anywhere in the rules about bumps how do i do it i did put a reply in 1 of my threads saying bump1 but nothing happened

supermod

Read rule (17)

(17) Continuous 'bumping' of threads to promote your sale without good … (17) Continuous 'bumping' of threads to promote your sale without good reason, will result in closed threads and infractions. Please edit your last reply in the thread rather than 'bump' with a new one, this includes adding images directly under one of your own comments, bumping by proxy or discussion and to a maximum of THREE BUMPS in total.

If you bump a thread it will go to the top of the discussed tab until other threads bump it down the forum again, but all threads are allowed 3 'bumps'.

Locking this thread now.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846165
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764205
    3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31136
    4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio33

See more discussions