Expired

Bundle or separate

LocalFound 19th Nov 2012
Hi, I have a PS3 Slim 320GB (boxed)bought 6 months ago with a couple of controllers from Amazon along with PS3 Move
Also have an old 40GB Phat that wont power up hence I bought the above with some vouchers I won
Along with the above I have around 20 games (some still sealed) such as COD - WAW, MW3, Black Ops and others Unchartered 3, virtua tennis 4, heavy rain, MGS4, God of War 3, GT5, GTA 4, Elder Scrolls 4, Grid, orange box, Rainbow 6, Grid, Motorstrom 1 & 2, Prince of Persia and a few more (when I find them !)
Then a few blu rays (mainly kids films - horrid henry, alpha and omega, cats and dogs,) but a few others 300, In Bruges, Triangle and others again some sealed

Sorry for all the detail but trying to guage whether I would be better selling all these as a bundle on here or ebay or CEX or separate on Ebay ?

Just wondered if anyone had sold similar and had a view
Community Updates
Misc
7 Comments
I'd be interested in buying Uncharted 3 and Heavy rain. Got a price?

if you try and sell all in a bundle here people will just annoy you asking to split

edit:

KashMoney123

see

Edited by: "brilly" 19th Nov 2012
You will not find an exact match of a buyer for that entire bundle due to everybody's differing tastes &/or any previously owned items.

I would sell the faulty console separately.
I would sell the functional console with a selection of racing, shooting, & a sub-selection of the other titles (to cover the widest possible catchment).
I would then sell the adult-oriented titles either in small bundles, or as individual items.
KashMoney123

I'll list on here properly if I decide to go that route, but cheers for the interest
fanpages

You will not find an exact match of a buyer for that entire bundle due to … You will not find an exact match of a buyer for that entire bundle due to everybody's differing tastes &/or any previously owned items.I would sell the faulty console separately.I would sell the functional console with a selection of racing, shooting, & a sub-selection of the other titles (to cover the widest possible catchment).I would then sell the adult-oriented titles either in small bundles, or as individual items.

Thanks FP, makes sense, just the hassle of separate postage but reckon that would be farmore profitable, as you say a tailored approach
Yes, there will be parents looking for suitable bundles for little Jane's &/or little Johnny's Christmas present, so keeping the "Grand Theft Auto" titles out of the sale with the functioning console will yield greater rewards, I think.
Thats what I was thinking, cash in for xmas as I never play it. Been on around 6 hours since I bought it so will plan on PS Move and couple of move games as one, 320 GB console and a selection of non 18 games as another, kids blu ray as another, adult blu ray another and adult games another

So many auctions/bundles/postage !

Presume CEX rip you off ?

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Merchants