bundle package

Posted 2nd Apr
hello I in progress so PAC swap and with things going on, it's taken a bit longer than should so I gonna use 1 or 2 days of bundle package on voxi which seems like a waste and then I be on new SIM.

I can't even use old package or give it away as it will cut off service, cause sim will be invalid with no sim.

is there anything I can do
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
It's only a waste if it costs more than the PAYG equivalent for the services' consumed during the period prior to port. The real disappointment may be the arrangement that the number is finally ported to as it is unlikely to offer the £10/m all-unlimited allowances (inc pic messaging) that Voxi offers without demanding a contractual commitment nor credit check.
TBH it's disappointing that the Voxi plan is not available as a fixed term contract.
AndyRoyd02/04/2020 11:21

It's only a waste if it costs more than the PAYG equivalent for the …It's only a waste if it costs more than the PAYG equivalent for the services' consumed during the period prior to port. The real disappointment may be the arrangement that the number is finally ported to as it is unlikely to offer the £10/m all-unlimited allowances (inc pic messaging) that Voxi offers without demanding a contractual commitment nor credit check. TBH it's disappointing that the Voxi plan is not available as a fixed term contract.

voxi is all good, but helps to get signal in area 😃😃
Pricklerickle02/04/2020 11:35

voxi is all good, but helps to get signal in area 😃😃

Obvsly the signal and service is acceptable otherwise you would not choose that provider.
AndyRoyd02/04/2020 11:39

Obvsly the signal and service is acceptable otherwise you would not choose …Obvsly the signal and service is acceptable otherwise you would not choose that provider.

have to go on stairs to get signal, to make phone call, it was fine before ,now with a move it is not, .

why would Move network with great value if I had good signal, , the answer I wouldn't so must be something else like signal 😃
why would he get network with bad bad signal, answer it was good then I moved,now it bad 😃
Pricklerickle02/04/2020 11:44

why would he get network with bad bad signal, answer it was good then I …why would he get network with bad bad signal, answer it was good then I moved,now it bad 😃

Observation valid, but omitted from OP.
The generous allowances of a pack simply disappear into the ether of Vodafone's coffers. There is an option to topup for quasi-PAYG but not clear if a pack has to be simultaneously active.
AndyRoyd02/04/2020 11:58

Observation valid, but omitted from OP.The generous allowances of a pack …Observation valid, but omitted from OP.The generous allowances of a pack simply disappear into the ether of Vodafone's coffers. There is an option to topup for quasi-PAYG but not clear if a pack has to be simultaneously active.

yea it's 0.30 a minute so guess I am getting value , a phone call on the stairs could last a hour, it just one of them things 😃😃, happy Thursday, hope we all staying safe,I noticed few more ppl out today than usual
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions