Bunk Bed Shelf

Posted 5th Jul
I am looking for a wooden bunk bed shelf, that doesn’t cost more than £15! I’ve found some online but they cost £34+ and I think that’s a bit much just for a shelf?!

Thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
I just bought a regular Ikea shelf and fixed it to the bed itself. I think maybe a fiver or so?
are you looking for one for a top bunk? how old is the sleeper? are you looking at the 'straight trays with slight rim' or pocket type?
I bought one for a wooden one for an 11yr old (Amazon - straight shelf like a tray with a small ledge around perimeter) its good for books but not much else like bottle of water or cups, anything other than flat really etc- as when the sleeper turns or fidgets, anything upright falls to the floor with the loudest crash! I am in the market to buy another one for her 5 year old who is in the bottom bunk - have now have reconsidered preferred design and would deffo go for the 'mesh basket' type shelf pocket which is much better for kids as it 'holds more' without the risk of things dropping/rolling off. have seen em on the t'internet.. and just remembered I was supposed to order it as nieces birthday is just around the corner!
Edited by: "samwants2save" 5th Jul
samwants2save05/07/2020 09:15

I bought one for a wooden one for an 11yr old (Amazon - straight shelf …I bought one for a wooden one for an 11yr old (Amazon - straight shelf like a tray with a small ledge around perimeter) its good for books but not much else like bottle of water or cups, anything other than flat really etc- as when the sleeper turns or fidgets, anything upright falls to the floor with the loudest crash! I am in the market to buy another one for her 5 year old who is in the bottom bunk - have now have reconsidered preferred design and would deffo go for the 'mesh basket' type shelf pocket which is much better for kids as it 'holds more' without the risk of things dropping/rolling off. have seen em on the t'internet.. and just remembered I was supposed to order it as nieces birthday is just around the corner!

You wot mate.
Rednirah05/07/2020 09:31

You wot mate.

take yer meds, and move swiftly along... nowt to see here..
Nao & Nani have them for £20 free delivery
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants