Expired

bunk beds with good mattresses

Found 30th Aug 2009
dose anyone know any offers on bunk beds with good quality mattresses?? must be 2 singles and must have flat ladder rather that one that sticks out.

thanks

2 Comments

Argos do nice ones, get medium to firm mattress, and avoid orthaepaedic (spelt wrong I know).

Wooden ones creak, metal ones squeak. But Im sure they do seperable bunk beds in their range. Oh and if your kids jump on the bed, get metal frame.

Good luck, we just got our youngest a bed last week from argos and its fine, delivery is 2 man service and very happy with it.

oh and we were quoted 3-4 weeks delivery, but got a call same day I ordered it saying it would be delivered in a week.

£5.80 delivery I think. super cheap.

Original Poster

generaloneill;6163019

Argos do nice ones, get medium to firm mattress, and avoid orthaepaedic … Argos do nice ones, get medium to firm mattress, and avoid orthaepaedic (spelt wrong I know).Wooden ones creak, metal ones squeak. But Im sure they do seperable bunk beds in their range. Oh and if your kids jump on the bed, get metal frame.Good luck, we just got our youngest a bed last week from argos and its fine, delivery is 2 man service and very happy with it.oh and we were quoted 3-4 weeks delivery, but got a call same day I ordered it saying it would be delivered in a week.£5.80 delivery I think. super cheap.

thanks but i didnt really want to go to argos
Post a comment
@
    Text