Groups
    EXPIRED

bunkbed for small room

anybody know where i can get a bunkbed for a small room i would prefer white.:?

17 Comments

Hello, my turkish friend..... Hulya's also my sisters name

I'm not sure of where you can get the cheapest ones but i bet you won't be able to find furniture much cheaper than at Ikea, so i'd look out for them.

I hope that helps.

Original Poster

thanks Murat guess what my brothers name is also murat.:-D

hulya

thanks Murat guess what my brothers name is also murat.:-D

Damn, i would assume that you are my sister but she doesn't live in north london.
    What's your bf's name and more importantly, how did you findout my name?

From Ikea's site: MYDAL bunk bed frame - £59.00

http://www.ikea.com/PIAimages/63504_PE171155_S3.jpg

Original Poster

realfriendlyman

Damn, i would assume that you are my sister but she doesn't live in north … Damn, i would assume that you are my sister but she doesn't live in north london.What's your bf's name and more importantly, how did you findout my name?

haha for me to know and for you to find out:giggle: :giggle:

Original Poster

thanx Emasu:-D seems to look nice

Original Poster

just taken alook but the length is too long :oops:

hulya

just taken alook but the length is too long :oops:

What requirements are we looking for hulya? Surely it can't be as confusing as going to Turkey :giggle: :giggle:

Original Poster

emasu

What requirements are we looking for hulya? Surely it can't be as … What requirements are we looking for hulya? Surely it can't be as confusing as going to Turkey :giggle: :giggle:

something smaller than the average ty. and yes i am still confused over Turkey and now your making ajoke of it:whistling: :giggle: :roll:

hulya

something smaller than the average ty. and yes i am still confused over … something smaller than the average ty. and yes i am still confused over Turkey and now your making ajoke of it:whistling: :giggle: :roll:

Oh contrare, the bigger the better i always say :giggle:

Seriously, i'll have a look for you :thumbsup:

Original Poster

emasu

Oh contrare, the bigger the better i always say :giggle: Seriously, i'll … Oh contrare, the bigger the better i always say :giggle: Seriously, i'll have a look for you :thumbsup:

well depends what we are talking about:giggle: :giggle:

Hows about this hulya? A bit more expensive (£129.99) but it is described as a "shorty"

http://www.argos.co.uk/wcsstore/argos/images/6611565A61IFN124415M.JPG

Where? ]Argos

Original Poster

k let me take alook:?

Original Poster

:w00t thank you that will do nicely:-D

Original Poster

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to emasu again.

sorry emasu did try but will rep you when i can thanks again:-D

hulya

:w00t thank you that will do nicely:-D

Seems it's OOS at the moment, but it should be back in within the next week

hulya

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to emasu … You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to emasu again.sorry emasu did try but will rep you when i can thanks again:-D

Thanks hulya, much appreciated
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407240
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424314491
      3. What would be HELL to you?1213
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767285

See more discussions