Bupa Health Expenses Plan

Found 31st Mar
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Not a clue, but we get the BHSF one as part of our perks package in work. Might help give ball park figure. Working it out slightly backwards we must also get a 20% discount on those prices compared to that table. i.e they place £13.34 into my wages for the bonus plan (I'm in the 35-44 age bracket), then I just pay the tax on that amount. Mine also includes the BHSF Accident plan in that price also. Really easy to claim and you can now do all online and submit photo of receipts etc.

bhsf.co.uk/per…lan
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 1st Apr
How long is a piece of string? Just go and get a quote as no one here will know unless they are clairvoyant lol
chocci2 h, 37 m ago

How long is a piece of string? Just go and get a quote as no one here …How long is a piece of string? Just go and get a quote as no one here will know unless they are clairvoyant lol

this^

it is like insurance, it will be specific to you so get a quote from their website. i looked at getting BUPA for us and it was not very cheap. There are better value players out there, like BHSF. maybe look at a comparison website.
Cash plans are usually fixed price so I thought I’d ask here. I’ve scheduled a call back with Bupa. They are quite secretive about pricing compared to other providers.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants