Groups

burial plans

A man and his ever-nagging wife went on vacation to Jerusalem. While they were there, the wife passed away. The undertaker told the husband, "You can have her shipped home for $5,000, or you can bury her here, in the Holy Land, for $150." The man thought about it and told him he would just have her shipped home.

The undertaker asked, "Why would you spend $5,000 to ship your wife home, when it would be wonderful to be buried here and you would spend only $150?"

The man replied, "Long ago a man died here, was buried here, and three days later he rose from the dead. I just can't take that chance."

10 Comments

OOoooooohhhhhhhh...........that's bad! :w00t:

Naughty! :-D

Original Poster

Was meant in good spirits! Hope nobody took offence - I'm a Practicing Catholic studying Jewish-Christian dialogue and interfaith relations !

Seriously – was just meant be a giggle – how come it was naughty / bad ?

its not naughty........ now ur banned! hahaha!

its a very PC world!

Funny. Stuff pc

Original Poster

I found it on a Rabbi’s blog!

Happy Easter :whistling:

Now you've gone and done it! Just wait 'til Rev. "Ezekiel 25:17" Predikuesi catches wind of this.....then you've had it!

hahaha i found it funny and totally non offensive and ive seen the pope!!!

Isn't the moral of the story about taking your rubbish home when you go the country.......
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick55
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391212
      3. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon22
      4. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…56

See more discussions