Groups

Burn DVD?

What program beside Nero can I use to burn my beloved LOST onto a DVD To watch it on my dvd player

12 Comments

You can use WinAvi also :thumbsup:

I use Cheetah burner on my Vista pc.
    Nice and simple just like Nero 6

cheetahburner.com/

Cheetah DVD Burner - Burn Audio, Data and ISO Discs... Fast! Burn … Cheetah DVD Burner - Burn Audio, Data and ISO Discs... Fast! Burn Blu-Ray, Dual Layer DVD, DVD and CDs. Burn Audio CDs from MP3, MP2, AVI, WMA, and WAV files. Also create ISO files, burn Bin/Cue files, and Burn Video DVDs. Supports DAO and TAO burning modes for all disc types. The Cheetah DVD Burner is a lite, and fast disc burning program that is easy on the system resources.System Requirements - Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP/Vista

Ditto

I use Cheetah burner on my Vista pc. Nice and simple just like Nero … I use Cheetah burner on my Vista pc. Nice and simple just like Nero 6]http://www.cheetahburner.com/

Does this convert it too?

I personally use WinAVI too to convert it to VOB and then burn on to DVD with Nero Burning ROM. Top Program

ConvertXtoDVD is the best one I've ever used. Really easy, perfect every time.

BristolDeal

ConvertXtoDVD is the best one I've ever used. Really easy, perfect every … ConvertXtoDVD is the best one I've ever used. Really easy, perfect every time.

I have to agree, fantastic bit of software.

Out of interest has anyone tried this on Vista yet?

BristolDeal

ConvertXtoDVD is the best one I've ever used. Really easy, perfect every … ConvertXtoDVD is the best one I've ever used. Really easy, perfect every time.

Is there a free version of this? Not a trial.

there is always Alcohol.......no not the drinking sort lol

saxo_appeal

there is always Alcohol.......no not the drinking sort lol

WOW, that post made a lot of sense, not.:-(

Dino its called Alcohol 120%

so now i think it does make sense :thumbsup:

Banned

made sense to me .. some people just dont make sense :roll:

This would have been more helpful:-
    ]http//ww…om/

We cant all be perfect Dino, you should know that....:giggle: :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226
      2. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      4. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043

See more discussions