Groups

Burner help

I have done a slide show of pics on Movie maker with some music.
    Now for some reason when i try and publish it to a DVD using the Movie Maker publish drop down box.
    Its open to the Movie Maker burner- starts encoding etc, then at the end just comes up with an error message and doesnt burn

Any ideas. Im on a Sony Vaio VGN-CS11S /Vista using DVD-R Discs.

Help. Ta very muchly

9 Comments

Original Poster

Anyone?

If you can get no help with the Movie Maker problem - Try downloading Picasa - its free & its great.

Original Poster

It wont let me burn in Window media player either????

Banned

Will it be helpful to put forward my usual response to PC questions by telling the OP to buy a Mac?

Original Poster

JonnyTwoToes

Will it be helpful to put forward my usual response to PC questions by … Will it be helpful to put forward my usual response to PC questions by telling the OP to buy a Mac?

Not really, as lets be honest thats a bit of a useless response.
    Now off you go and come back with a better solution for my problem, there's a good boy

Banned

emmalampkin

Not really, as lets be honest thats a bit of a useless response.Now off … Not really, as lets be honest thats a bit of a useless response.Now off you go and come back with a better solution for my problem, there's a good boy

OK, you had this problem before? (Burning CD/DVD's that is)

Original Poster

Never with CD but yes with DVD

Banned

Nah, no idea.

what is the error can you screen cap it ? can you also install imgburn and then pop a blank disc in then copy and paste the info from right hand side pane after switching to write mode in ImgBurn
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Did you know?2951
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2336
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66

See more discussions