Groups

Burning cds

Right my last thread vanished- but this is different.

I have a mac, and would like to burn music from it to cds...but how?

Thank you

8 Comments

Change the format from AAC to mp3 or similar ..... Then away you go!
    Da daaaaa!!!!
    :-)

xxx

Original Poster

cloudthecat;7058824

Change the format from AAC to mp3 or similar ..... Then away you go!Da … Change the format from AAC to mp3 or similar ..... Then away you go!Da daaaaa!!!!:-)xxx

How do I manage that hun xxx

Use iTunes create a playlist with the songs you want on the CD insert a blank CD & click on the playlist and on the bottom right it should say burn to disk

HTH

Original Poster

livingthelife07;7058849

Use iTunes create a playlist with the songs you want on the CD insert a … Use iTunes create a playlist with the songs you want on the CD insert a blank CD & click on the playlist and on the bottom right it should say burn to diskHTH

Thanks both of you!! xxx

^^^^^ That's another way of doing it above!
    Probably easier too! LOL!!

OK, what you do is ...... LOike the person above sed - pop in your CD..... into the drawer... Create your playlist that you want on it - and burn it to the CD - burn is basically sending it to the CD Drive and it then puts this information on to the CD......
    Some CD players dont automatically play AAC (the extension) that i-tunes may have converted your music to, if it has there are lots of freebie sies that convert your music back to MP£ formay - which most cd players play.... xxxxx

dcx_badass;7058892

cloudthecat is complicating things, do what was said above, make a … cloudthecat is complicating things, do what was said above, make a playlist in itunes and hit the burn cd button.

MEOW!!!!

OK gis a chance to reply!!!!! :w00t:

Original Poster

cloudthecat;7058925

^^^^^ That's another way of doing it above!Probably easier too! LOL!!OK, … ^^^^^ That's another way of doing it above!Probably easier too! LOL!!OK, what you do is ...... LOike the person above sed - pop in your CD..... into the drawer... Create your playlist that you want on it - and burn it to the CD - burn is basically sending it to the CD Drive and it then puts this information on to the CD......Some CD players dont automatically play AAC (the extension) that i-tunes may have converted your music to, if it has there are lots of freebie sies that convert your music back to MP£ formay - which most cd players play.... xxxxx

Cheers hunni xxxx

^^^^^ Ooooops! Just noticed lots of typos in that reply ! Sorry!!

If you get stuck let me know and I will help you out! xxx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Whoop! Next Sale VIP Slots have been released77
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767121
      3. TechInTheBasket?47
      4. word association Game73844443

See more discussions