Groups

Burning Dvd's Question

Hi Guys/Girls

I have Heroes saved onto my Laptop's Hard drive and a CD/DVD burner, I was wondering if anyone knew a good programme to burn it onto dvd and whether or not I need to convert any files so the dvd will play on an Xbox 360/Normal dvd player.

7 Comments

neo dvd from a torrent source

]http//ww…om/ works well with vista as well

tonyd19565

]http://www.imgburn.com/ works well with vista as well

thats a pretty decent one

If the files are in avi or divx/xvid format you will need a program that convets them to DVD formaT (vob).

If you have Nero vision it will do it, if not there are others

WinAvi 7.7 or above available from torrents or Usenet

]Avi2DVD free but can be difficult to use, see the guide I have linked to.

]SVCD2DVD is paid for one I use, it was on offer at £1 but I don't know if it still is.

Note if you want chapters in your movies WinAvi doesn't have this feature, the others do either manually or at set intervals.

There are other programs that will convert and burn your files but they are the ones I use.

Edit
    WinAvi does allow you set chapters, thanks to harlzter for this info

barneydog

Note if you want chapters in your movies WinAvi doesn't have this … Note if you want chapters in your movies WinAvi doesn't have this feature, the others do either manually or at set intervals.

Dont know what version you are using but there is an option in the one i have to set chapters at whatever timed intervals you want, you just need to delve into the settings a bit!

harlzter

Dont know what version you are using but there is an option in the one i … Dont know what version you are using but there is an option in the one i have to set chapters at whatever timed intervals you want, you just need to delve into the settings a bit!

Thanks you are right, I just never noticed it as I rarely use WinAvi.

barneydog

Thanks you are right, I just never noticed it as I rarely use WinAvi.

Just reminded me i dont have it installed since i reinstalled my OS so just acquired :whistling: Winavi 8.0 and it looks better than ever, always does the job quickly and easily for me!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Did you know?2951
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2336
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66

See more discussions