Burning files to bluray discs?

Found 16th Oct 2015
Completely forgot i purchased around 15 blank bluray discs years ago from work and i have a ton of old cartoons i downloaded years ago for the kids and now they are a little older they might appreciate them so i want to burn them to disc for use on PS4/Xbox one, Havent burnt any discs in many many years so what would you recommend for the software?

If its required i think they are 25gb dual layer discs?
Community Updates
AskBlu-Ray
3 Comments
Original Poster
westy125

http://blu-ray-burning-software-review.toptenreviews.com/mobile/

Thanks, Done a little research and found the Xbox One doesnt support burn blurays currently which is a little annoying so il research for PS4
Karlf1986

Thanks, Done a little research and found the Xbox One doesnt support burn … Thanks, Done a little research and found the Xbox One doesnt support burn blurays currently which is a little annoying so il research for PS4

You're probably better off re-encoding the cartoons and storing the on a cheap 128GB USB stick. Check out geeksquad.co.uk/art…ps4 for streaming information and the list of codecs the PS4 supports. Most good Wifi Routers have support for media serving, my old Linksys e4200 can serve video to most devices.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions