Burnout Paradise Remastered launches on Xbox One and PS4 - March 16th

Found 20th Feb
I know it's an old(ish) game, I know we're sick of remasters, but we have to allow for some, right?

And I just lost my s*** when I heard the soundtrack again on the new trailer that's just this minute launched.

Roll on March 13th.
Community Updates
MiscGaming
16 Comments
I can't wait for this, I remember getting it first time around on release day for the 360... couldn't put it down for months!
deleted5795920th Feb

Any news on the price, I bought everything for the first time round, I …Any news on the price, I bought everything for the first time round, I don't fancy this being more than £19.99 otherwise ill just have to wait until its bargain binned.

Initial rumours circulated around £24.99 digitally. But Base priced their pre-orders up at £34.99 recently. Sadly with Shopto pricing theirs (in the past 15 minutes) at £34.85 £32.85, it's looking like a high one
I was hoping for £25 but then I watched the trailer, heard the soundtrack and remembered how much I love this game & how many hours I played it, probably my favourite game of all time. Can't wait!
Just to add, I got made redundant from my first proper job when this came out and used the money to buy a projector, I was the happiest person to ever be made redundant.
Great game but I still think its Lazy, I would rather they did an older burnout.
deleted800342
Loved the original, but really hope people don't pay more than £14.99 for another remaster.
Was hoping they’d redo burnout revenge or something. They were great.
Or just buy it for £3 from any of the steam sales from the past 5 years!

I do generally much prefer playing on consoles though but this Gen, the remaster Gen has been a massive let down imo.
Seems odd if they price this over the RRP of £24.99 like the upcoming DMC remaster trilogy...seeing that the 360 game is BC and still plays brilliantly
Will it have the full online modes ? I miss just free roaming
deleted1431257
News on the DLC packs being included in the remaster? Microtransactions and lootboxes

I’m currently on a pay-2-win lootbox/MT boycott which I started after the farce that was Middle Earth Shadow of War last year (fortunately did not support a ton of dodgy AAA games that followed, and instead supported masterpieces like Mario Odyssey and development teams that got rid of them like Arc System Works for the excellent Dragon Ball FighterZ etc) , hoping that this does not have anything dodgy in the game because Burnout is and has always been awesome, and would hate for it to be spoiled by greed.
Preferred Takedown. Remaster that!
BuzzDuraband21 h, 36 m ago

Initial rumours circulated around £24.99 digitally. But Base priced their …Initial rumours circulated around £24.99 digitally. But Base priced their pre-orders up at £34.99 recently. Sadly with Shopto pricing theirs (in the past 15 minutes) at £34.85 £32.85, it's looking like a high one

£34.99 digital on PS store
mk815 h, 27 m ago

Preferred Takedown. Remaster that!

Still own Takedown on original xbox best burnout ever made
Great fun. Thanks for the heads up. BTTF Delorean? Yes please!
Edited by: "davemhaynes" 23rd Feb
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants