Burnout Revenge now backwards compatible on Xbox One

Found 8th May
The best Burnout?

It's now backwards compatible on the Xbox One, but it's not a cheap one. Here's some pricing.

Music Magpie - £9.19
CEX - £10
Game (3rd party seller) - £14.99 (new)

It's available digitally on the Xbox Store for £9.99.

2937187-kwgdf.jpg

Battle racing hits a new level this March as the critically acclaimed Burnout franchise slams onto Xbox 360™ with Burnout Revenge™. Orchestrate the most realistic crashes ever seen in a video game, reach mind-blowing speeds, and head online for a supercharged Xbox Live® experience.
Community Updates
Misc
10 Comments
deleted396333
My favourite burnout!
Was this EA? Hope I'm not going to have to wait until it's in the EA Access Vault!
Excellent news! PLayed it to death, but there're so few arcade racers around nowadays I may have to go through it again.
On the basis I can barely remember my own name anymore, was this the one that had the crash junctions on it? If so, then I know what my next purchase is about to be.

Or am I thinking of Burnout Takedown?
deleted396333
Cakeboy7922 m ago

On the basis I can barely remember my own name anymore, was this the one …On the basis I can barely remember my own name anymore, was this the one that had the crash junctions on it? If so, then I know what my next purchase is about to be. Or am I thinking of Burnout Takedown?

Oh now I'm not sure!
Cakeboy791 h, 59 m ago

On the basis I can barely remember my own name anymore, was this the one …On the basis I can barely remember my own name anymore, was this the one that had the crash junctions on it? If so, then I know what my next purchase is about to be. Or am I thinking of Burnout Takedown?

2, 3 and 4 (this one) all had the junctions.

If you're on PS4 Dangerous Golf is on sale for £4.99. It's made buy the guys who left Criterion and formed another studio, It's essentially crash junctions but with golf. It's great. It's on X1 too, but it's not on sale currently...
Edited by: "Krooner" 8th May
Best Burnout game ever.
deleted396333
Krooner14 h, 17 m ago

2, 3 and 4 (this one) all had the junctions. If you're on PS4 Dangerous …2, 3 and 4 (this one) all had the junctions. If you're on PS4 Dangerous Golf is on sale for £4.99. It's made buy the guys who left Criterion and formed another studio, It's essentially crash junctions but with golf. It's great. It's on X1 too, but it's not on sale currently...

metacritic.com/gam…olf
Krooner14 h, 48 m ago

2, 3 and 4 (this one) all had the junctions. If you're on PS4 Dangerous …2, 3 and 4 (this one) all had the junctions. If you're on PS4 Dangerous Golf is on sale for £4.99. It's made buy the guys who left Criterion and formed another studio, It's essentially crash junctions but with golf. It's great. It's on X1 too, but it's not on sale currently...

Imo it was a great disappointment, felt like a pretty tech demo with little to no skill involved just luck.
deleted3963339th May

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/dangerous-golf

Meta be damned, if you liked the Crash Junctions it's worth £4.99 all day long. It's one component of a larger game stretched out, it was always going to feel shallow, adjust your expectations accoridngly.
Edited by: "Krooner" 9th May
benrobertsno136 m ago

Imo it was a great disappointment, felt like a pretty tech demo with …Imo it was a great disappointment, felt like a pretty tech demo with little to no skill involved just luck.

That's sort of true for the Crash Junctions too, If you want the platinums you do have to consider order of destruction and your route to the hole, particularly later on.

It was intended as a bit of a cash grab for the arcade racer they wanted to work on, but it didn't do amazingly well unfortunately, so who knows if we'll ever see that Burnout successor.

They released Danger Zone last year too. Which is Crash junctions with Cars, but I've not played that one... Although, that's on sale on PS4 too at the moment, so that will probably change.
Edited by: "Krooner" 9th May
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants