Bursary

Found 18th Jul
Im trying to work out if my son will be entitled to a bursary, I have looked through the entitlements and still do not get it! He can apply if he is in receipt of some benefits but he is not old enough to receive benefits! Makes no sense to me!
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
More of a rant than a question
Edited by: "Niixxxy" 18th Jul
Is it for school or uni/college?
Usually the qualifier applies to the applicant, but on the occasion of a child it's sometimes the parent /guardian that has to qualify. Read the qualifiers again, if still not clear make a phone call.
windym1 h, 11 m ago

Is it for school or uni/college?

College
Are you sure it doesn't mean that the parents/guardians are in receipt of benefits (or on low income) ? If you are, then he may be entitled.
tallpete3334 m ago

Are you sure it doesn't mean that the parents/guardians are in receipt of …Are you sure it doesn't mean that the parents/guardians are in receipt of benefits (or on low income) ? If you are, then he may be entitled.

Yeah you’re probably correct . Im not the brightest when it comes to this kind of thing, not ashamed to admit it
As above, if your child is under 18 then the "applicant" will be the parent/guardian. If you have any queries, you could always get in touch with the college, they usually have specific departments or staff to deal with bursaries and should be able to give you the help needed. Good luck.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions