Burton - and any other shop really

Found 12th JanEdited by:"Abhogal"
I bought some clothes from the Burton website and then the following day or two days later I receive an email about an offer code...

So I emailed Burton Customer Services asking if they can pay the difference so it would save me having to re-send the clothing, obtain a refund and then buy the item again using the offer code... It was only £10 off but when you are buying a suit it can be alot... so another £10 off a sale item was a bonus for me!

Always ask for a discount where possible! never know you might get it!

See email below honouring a refund of just under £10! 2875657-WAGKZ.jpg
Community Updates
  1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments
I carefully read the email while wearing my telepathy glasses. Well done on getting the £10 discount, but the suit looks awful.
Original Poster
Predikuesi6 m ago

I carefully read the email while wearing my telepathy glasses. Well done …I carefully read the email while wearing my telepathy glasses. Well done on getting the £10 discount, but the suit looks awful.

Telepathy glasses? Strange guy/woman.. Also which suit is awful? Didnt post the suit :P and actually the suit is very nice!

Anyway have a great day!
Abhogal17 m ago

Telepathy glasses? Strange guy/woman.. Also which suit is awful? Didnt …Telepathy glasses? Strange guy/woman.. Also which suit is awful? Didnt post the suit :P and actually the suit is very nice! Anyway have a great day!

Thanks for adding the email pic to your post
Edited by: "Predikuesi" 12th Jan
Original Poster
Predikuesi12 m ago

Thanks for adding the email pic to your post

I did add it originally but I just pasted it in the box and it hadn't kept it in when I submitted it... so had to save the image and then add the image.
Predikuesi42 m ago

I carefully read the email while wearing my telepathy glasses. Well done …I carefully read the email while wearing my telepathy glasses. Well done on getting the £10 discount, but the suit looks awful.

?!?!?!??! ^^^

WHAT???

If you have nothing constructive to say about something that others post.. .. .. .. .. ..
cloudthecat9 m ago

?!?!?!??! ^^^WHAT???If you have nothing constructive to say about …?!?!?!??! ^^^WHAT???If you have nothing constructive to say about something that others post.. .. .. .. .. ..

Looks like the pot calling the kettle black here.
Original Poster
anyway... Regarding the post, with or without the email from Burton..The post was mainly to ask for a discount if you think you should get one... No harm in asking....

Have a great weekend guys! #PositiveVibes
Abhogal3 h, 18 m ago

anyway... Regarding the post, with or without the email from Burton..The …anyway... Regarding the post, with or without the email from Burton..The post was mainly to ask for a discount if you think you should get one... No harm in asking.... Have a great weekend guys! #PositiveVibes

not like Argos then who have ignored my email telling them that an item I bought was £150 cheaper a few weeks later, despite me asking them on the phone if the price was likely to change!
joesmum2 h, 24 m ago

not like Argos then who have ignored my email telling them that an item I …not like Argos then who have ignored my email telling them that an item I bought was £150 cheaper a few weeks later, despite me asking them on the phone if the price was likely to change!

Why do you expect Argos to do anything (other than acknowledge your e-mail)?

Also, the person you spoke to via telephone is not likely to be the person setting selling prices week-on-week.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants