Groups

Bury Lancs, info please

Hi,

Please can someone tell me what the local train stations are called and how I can get from there to the The Met for a show?

I've tried googling and going on The Met's own website but not got anywhere.

Thanks for your help

12 Comments

lol - reading the thread header I though you were looking for info on how to bury the county of Lancashire - you'll need a big hole!:-D

Try this page:

carlberry.co.uk/rfn…086

cis_groupie;8041311

lol - reading the thread header I though you were looking for info on how … lol - reading the thread header I though you were looking for info on how to bury the county of Lancashire - you'll need a big hole!:-DTry this page:http://www.carlberry.co.uk/rfnshowl.asp?L1=BUR086

Lol :lol: i thought that too !

Where bouts in bury u wanna go x

Just get the Metrolink straight to Bury and it takes you to the ]Bus Station.

http://www.lrta.org/Manchester/images/bury_ln_dia5.gif

Then walk to wherever you need to go, Bury isn't that big of a place.

If you want to get to Bury and the Met isn't an option then you will have to go by Bus.

Original Poster

:-D:-D:-D:-D oooops is does read like that doesn't it!

I'm going to see Peter Kay at The Met, i've never used a tram in my life so this will be an exciting day out for me

mrsj2008;8041682

:-D:-D:-D:-D oooops is does read like that doesn't it!I'm going to see … :-D:-D:-D:-D oooops is does read like that doesn't it!I'm going to see Peter Kay at The Met, i've never used a tram in my life so this will be an exciting day out for me

You will have no problem. Just make sure you get on the tram that says Bury at the front and you can't go wrong. It will announce that the service is ending once you reach Bury, so get off the tram and head up the escalator. Then you will appear in the Bus Station.

Just follow that around (its horse shoe shaped) until you see all the shops (Dorothy Perkins etc). Follow them shops up towards the Mill Gate entrance (away from the bus station), go past the big Mill Gate doors and The Met is on your right just a little further up the street.

Should only take a few minutes to walk there. Have a nice time!

Original Poster

Thanks everyone, just found a forum where they are saying how fab Bury is and to get some Black Pudding!

Cant wait . Rep to everyone x

Black pudding is gawwwwjusss :)) x

mrsj2008;8041807

Thanks everyone, just found a forum where they are saying how fab Bury is … Thanks everyone, just found a forum where they are saying how fab Bury is and to get some Black Pudding!

:thinking::?:

mrsj2008;8041807

Thanks everyone, just found a forum where they are saying how fab Bury is … Thanks everyone, just found a forum where they are saying how fab Bury is and to get some Black Pudding!Cant wait . Rep to everyone x

xbecky07x;8041894

Black pudding is gawwwwjusss :)) x

A favoured food of mine from my early years in Lancashire, Black (as well as White) Pudding is sold in supermarkets in the South East.

No need to travel to Bury (or anywhere in the North West) to buy some.

A few supermarkets even have home delivery services; you don't have to leave home to get some!

BFN,

fp.

]Bury Market is the place to be heh. Get some real Black Pudding there rather than that dodgy Supermarket stuff lol

GMPTE web site
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1117
      2. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…22
      3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions