Groups
    EXPIRED

Bus Travel - Liverpool To Glasgow

What is the cheapest way to travel by bus from liverpool on mon 4th april to glasgow and return to liverpool on 7th or 8th april. thanks

4 Comments

Have a look at National Express, and Megabus.
    Might be worth looking at plane (easyjet) and train, I doubt they are much more if booked in advance.

Also this isn't a deal ...and Liverpool to Glasgow, isn't that like Frying Pan to the Fire
    Edited by: "Nevasleep" 19th Mar 2011

Original Poster

Nevasleep

Have a look at National Express, and Megabus.Might be worth looking at … Have a look at National Express, and Megabus.Might be worth looking at plane (easyjet) and train, I doubt they are much more if booked in advance.Also this isn't a deal ...and Liverpool to Glasgow, isn't that like Frying Pan to the Fire

Nevasleep

Have a look at National Express, and Megabus.Might be worth looking at … Have a look at National Express, and Megabus.Might be worth looking at plane (easyjet) and train, I doubt they are much more if booked in advance.Also this isn't a deal ...and Liverpool to Glasgow, isn't that like Frying Pan to the Fire

were am i meant to post it to get info?

nik a car ...

Original Poster

bump
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Anyone ever had a ginormous box from amazon with virtually nothing inside?56
      2. MacBook Air 11.6 MD712 Good Deal?513
      3. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger89
      4. Can I use talktalk box with Virgin media?22

See more discussions