Groups

buses and tube service?

Anyone know if there will be any buses service earlier tomorrow? and tube...?

8 Comments

Where are you

I use this for london - tfl.gov.uk/

You can select between the type of transport, and enter bus route numbers etc

why is the tube closed anyways?? its underground so away from adverse weather!!

foxymissroxy;4264105

why is the tube closed anyways?? its underground so away from adverse … why is the tube closed anyways?? its underground so away from adverse weather!!

Over 50% is above ground.

ALot of the underground - is actually above ground!

Original Poster

Butterflies;4264081

Where are youI use this for london - http://www.tfl.gov.uk/You can select … Where are youI use this for london - http://www.tfl.gov.uk/You can select between the type of transport, and enter bus route numbers etc

thanks but it only show live news, any idea what are we expecting tomorrow?

Well I use the [url]www.bbc.co.uk[/url]

and enter my postcode for the local weather forecast

I think it's sleet for tomorrow - which turns icy. I can't imagine how it's going to be - but I HATE ice so much!

Original Poster

Butterflies;4264234

Well I use the [url]www.bbc.co.uk[/url] and enter my postcode for the … Well I use the [url]www.bbc.co.uk[/url] and enter my postcode for the local weather forecastI think it's sleet for tomorrow - which turns icy. I can't imagine how it's going to be - but I HATE ice so much!

cool, just wonder if there is a bus driver here and know what are they doing tomorrow

I'm a bus driver and I haven't got a clue what I'm doing tomorrow.
    Just have to see what it looks like when I wake up.
    Might not be able to even get to the depot.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions