Groups

Bush wins award

Banned

Nothing more unsightly than an untrimmed Bush IMHO.

Some people just allow their bushes to over grow, but I prefer mine to be neat and tidy. I often go round and do my mother in laws by special request to give hers a good trim. She is particularly fussy and only allows me near it.

Do you prefer the overgrown look, or do you give your bush a good trim and nice shape?

What method do you use? Im probably a little unorthodox with mine, but my bush is quite well developed. Ive taken a few pictures below of the procedure.

I've won awards for my bush.

28 Comments

Original Poster Banned

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/9547/mailgooglecom1947999.jpg

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/4726/mailgooglecom1948019.jpg

sometimes its fun to play in an overgrown bush, you can have a good rummage around and you never know what you might find!!

whatsThePoint;7888418

And there was i thinking you meant a different kind of bush

So was i...and then i read the mother in laws bush...:w00t:

Original Poster Banned

whatsThePoint;7888418

And there was i thinking you meant a different kind of bush

Eh? I dont get ya!

numptyj;7888419

sometimes its fun to play in an overgrown bush, you can have a good … sometimes its fun to play in an overgrown bush, you can have a good rummage around and you never know what you might find!!

Yeh I can imagine.

Do you still play hide and seek?

lol i have a dirty mind too :oops:

that... is without doubt... the best bush trimming method i have ever seen

In before accusations from conspiracy theorists of you lying about your lifestyle, going by the house/car in the pic :lol: I guarantee the thread will be flagged up to said member, with 'Bush' being mentioned in the title :whistling:

Nice bush BTW :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

DMERC;7888506

that... is without doubt... the best bush trimming method i have ever seen

Why thankyou sir.

I should post the method I use for the mother in laws. Scissors only! Lovely shape too.

Original Poster Banned

midlandscomics;7888519

In before accusations from conspiracy theorists of you lying about your … In before accusations from conspiracy theorists of you lying about your lifestyle, going by the house/car in the pic :lol: I guarantee the thread will be flagged up to said member, with 'Bush' being mentioned in the title :whistling:Nice bush BTW :thumbsup:

Damn... I hadn't thought about that! Might have to change it!

I always get someone in to do mine too

midlandscomics;7888519

In before accusations from conspiracy theorists of you lying about your … In before accusations from conspiracy theorists of you lying about your lifestyle, going by the house/car in the pic :lol:

I'd assumed that was guv on his 59 reg lawnmower doing his well-paid job. :roll:

How long before this thread gets spammed? :whistling:

guv;7888471

Eh? I dont get ya!Yeh I can imagine. Do you still play hide and seek?

and peek a boo :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

tony_s1;7888594

I'd assumed that was guv on his 59 reg lawnmower doing his well-paid job. … I'd assumed that was guv on his 59 reg lawnmower doing his well-paid job. :roll:How long before this thread gets spammed? :whistling:

LOL..... as if it would be me doing that manual task.

brb checking to see if I can find any spelling mistakes and make general snidey off topic posts.

PS.... I know you wouldn't spam the thread.... but trying to incite others to do so. tut tut.

i prefer them clean and fresh, younger the bush the better, the pics posted look old.

Original Poster Banned

black gerbil1;7888673

i prefer them clean and fresh, younger the bush the better, the pics … i prefer them clean and fresh, younger the bush the better, the pics posted look old.

I always thought you'd prefer bushless?

how do you get an award for yr bush?

does your wife not work on the bush guv?

its a shame if she doesnt, women should be able to maintain a garden to a high standard!

Original Poster Banned

michelleleemoo;7888800

how do you get an award for yr bush?

It got voted as the best bush in the UK in a competition run by Wiki Users. Don't tell me you didnt hear about it?

If you'd asked, I would happily have trimmed your bush and entered it for free.

guv;7888842

It got voted as the best bush in the UK in a competition run by Wiki … It got voted as the best bush in the UK in a competition run by Wiki Users. Don't tell me you didnt hear about it?If you'd asked, I would happily have trimmed your bush and entered it for free.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooool

:lol:

I saw the thread title and thought which morons would give either George Bush an award (apart from moron of the year obviously)

OT slightly, did you every get your tree problem sorted guv?

guv;7888842

It got voted as the best bush in the UK in a competition run by Wiki … It got voted as the best bush in the UK in a competition run by Wiki Users. Don't tell me you didnt hear about it?If you'd asked, I would happily have trimmed your bush and entered it for free.

whoo hoo :w00t:

Original Poster Banned

numptyj;7888819

does your wife not work on the bush guv?

Nah. DIY is much better.

Original Poster Banned

barneydog;7888855

:lol:I saw the thread title and thought which morons would give either … :lol:I saw the thread title and thought which morons would give either George Bush an award (apart from moron of the year obviously)OT slightly, did you every get your tree problem sorted guv?

Nah. Good point too. Must do something this year!

guv;7888842

Michelle check his tools before you let him anywhere near your bush - rumour has it they are a bit rusty :w00t:

been a couple of months since ive seen my bush will have to give the duty to my fella dont want it getting out of hand

gari189;7888902

Michelle check his tools before you let him anywhere near your bush - … Michelle check his tools before you let him anywhere near your bush - rumour has it they are a bit rusty :w00t:

sorted

http://blog.sme.sk/blog/10382/163441/wd40zip.jpg

edjaned;7888904

been a couple of months since ive seen my bush will have to give the duty … been a couple of months since ive seen my bush will have to give the duty to my fella dont want it getting out of hand

:giggle::giggle:

guv;7888657

LOL..... as if it would be me doing that manual task.brb checking to see … LOL..... as if it would be me doing that manual task.brb checking to see if I can find any spelling mistakes and make general snidey off topic posts.PS.... I know you wouldn't spam the thread.... but trying to incite others to do so. tut tut.

No spelling mistakes - and I never had the benefit of university education. ;-)

Inciting others to spam? Your paranoia is getting worse.....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927344
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      4. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917

See more discussions