EXPIRED

Business card recommendations

Could anyone recommend a cheap business card company ?

I have looked online and the main featured companies look confusing with hidden costs for paper, wallets, etc.

I would like a straightforward service that does not break the bank

Any (genuine) recommendations?
Please NO affiliate recommendations or recommendations by folks with vested interests in the companies that they recommend, as the amount of companies offering this service is vast enough already.

I'd just like to cut through all the chaff and find a cheap reliable company ?

Thanks a lot :-)

9 Comments

never had a problem with vistaprint - except the amount of emails they send you on a daily basis!
Got 500 for @£7.50 if I remember (with no adverts on them)

its only me;6288407

never had a problem with vistaprint - except the amount of emails they … never had a problem with vistaprint - except the amount of emails they send you on a daily basis!Got 500 for @£7.50 if I remember (with no adverts on them)

+ 1

would say Vistaprint as well - theyre cheap, not on the best quality card, but not noticeably shoddy.
I found the best thing to do - was design the card in photoshop - then just upload the whole picture as a jpeg - so it filled the entire card.

ye vista print are good and wuite reasonable on delivery , ive always gone for the cheaper option of delivery and it take approx 2 weeks

gamesrus;6289121

ye vista print are good and wuite reasonable on delivery , ive always … ye vista print are good and wuite reasonable on delivery , ive always gone for the cheaper option of delivery and it take approx 2 weeks

yea, but even then they come within about 10 days

I ordered mine off [url]www.123print.co.uk[/url]. The cards you get are really good quality and come in a matte finish, which many people find preferable to the glossy ones. The colours also come out very well and there are a ton of designs on there that you can use already.

jasonwllee;6313151

I ordered mine off [url]www.123print.co.uk[/url]. The cards you get are … I ordered mine off [url]www.123print.co.uk[/url]. The cards you get are really good quality and come in a matte finish, which many people find preferable to the glossy ones. The colours also come out very well and there are a ton of designs on there that you can use already.

Second 123 print, they did a great job. To bad mine are outdated though and had to chuck out a whole lot but getting new ones at work anyway.

Depends on what your business is - if you are trying to make a good first impression (and remember that there is no second chance to make a first impression) then don't buy cheap cards or badly designed ones.

I once received a card from a Marketing company who had the worst designed card that I had ever seen. I keep it as it still makes me laugh.

Buy cheap and that will be reflected in what people think of your business.

edit - oh and try and use a local company. Most can be pretty competitive now. We use our local printing.com franchise - printing.com/pri…ers they currently have a good deal on good quality business cards.

But, if you are looking for cheap, then Vista is probably your best bet.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Car Leasing Deals (Audi, Golf or Scirocco)23
    2. Any know of offers on London eye and Maddam Tussauds please11
    3. E-liquid44
    4. Acer RT280k Monitor refuses to sleep.56

See more discussions